Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1724690690259.webp

Advertisement

He's a gamer, we all saw what he did to Syracuse last year LMAOOOOO

These cannot be real people. I refuse to believe it. That's a troll, or AI, or something. That's not someone who has a family and goes to work and drives and votes etc. It can't be.

He had 1 catch against Syracuse, with 5 minutes to go in a game that was 34-4, and it was a bubble screen that he scored on from 44 yards.

For the season, he had 5 catches for 80 yards. So, a good half for Xavier Restrepo.

Again, not real humans. I don't buy it.

Advertisement
Norvell's approach to recruiting and the transfer portal is like a Ponzi scheme. It's all smoke and mirrors and in order for it to work you have to keep momentum going. The second it stops the entire thing comes crashing down.

I don't doubt Norvell has a good eye for Portal talent.

Having said that, beyond his first two shots at the "modern" Portal activity, almost every other school has discovered the Portal as well, and now there is a LOT more competition for the Jared Verses of the world.

The "Norvell Portal Strategy" may be unsustainable.

IMO Memphis gives them a game next weekend, especially if they struggle against BC on Monday.

It's a sleepy noon start, Memphis has 2 home games to warm up, and they return a very good, productive QB who has played a ton of ball. Will be a 4th year starter with almost 80 career TD passes, and he can move. They bring back both of their leading receivers, too.

I said all last week, the teams that will give fsu trouble this year will be explosive offensive teams because if you can get into the high 20s against them, their plodding offense will have trouble pulling away. I think Memphis will be able to score on FSU. They had the #7 scoring offense in the country last year, and as I mentioned they have their QB and best 2 WRs back as well as the same staff (HC and OC are back).

That game will be a MASSIVE statement opportunity for Memphis. They are going to treat that game as their super bowl, and they have the weapons on offense to put points up. I will be watching that game very intently.
Memphis normally has a strong OL. Believe their HC was Norvells OL coach and was a finalist for the Joe Moore award a couple times. Don’t know if they will be able to handle the best DL in the country however.

Advertisement

Happy Birthday.

Great video.

That gameplan was terrible, and perhaps an early confession that Ukulele isn't accurate enough to even keep a team honest. They were all-in on that wide zone running game, and just expected GT to be over matched against it, and they weren't.

They're going to make some adjustments, I expect they'll let him run a lot more because whether or not he's healthy doesn't mean all that much for your season anyway.

Advertisement
Again, these aren’t real people. Now this was always a bridge year. In Year 5, mind you. Bridge year for a 5th year staff. Now, once you’re done laughing at the entire premise, this dude says it’s because the team is young. Their entire ******* team is seniors! What planet are these people from?? At least one guy gets it there.

IMG_5118.webp

I
IMG_5119.webp

IMG_5120.webp

Advertisement
Again, these aren’t real people. Now this was always a bridge year. In Year 5, mind you. Bridge year for a 5th year staff. Now, once you’re done laughing at the entire premise, this dude says it’s because the team is young. Their entire ******* team is seniors! What planet are these people from?? At least one guy gets it there.

View attachment 299402
IView attachment 299403

View attachment 299404
“ganna be” definitely an fsu student or alum.

Advertisement
Back