Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** FSU better win 10-11 games and hope to strike gold in the portal because their starters overall are all old. Seniors everywhere ans a few jrs who I’m sure will leave.

Advertisement
2-3 of those losses for Mario were over the last 2 seasons with the horrible roster Manny left for him. lol at some of the other coaches including Norvell, Lane, and Franklin.

Lost to #9 Clemson in 2022 and #4 FSU and #9 Louisville last year. Not sure if FIU played a top 10 opponent under Mario, so that would make him 4-4 against top 10 opponents at Oregon. Not too bad.

Advertisement
Lost to #9 Clemson in 2022 and #4 FSU and #9 Louisville last year. Not sure if FIU played a top 10 opponent under Mario, so that would make him 4-4 against top 10 opponents at Oregon. Not too bad.
Someone in that thread commented he actually has 5 wins against top 10. I didn’t investigate if he did or not

Definitely were in the game against the two top ten opponents from last year. How many of those guys on the list got smacked in their top 10 match ups?

Advertisement
Definitely were in the game against the two top ten opponents from last year. How many of those guys on the list got smacked in their top 10 match ups?
We had a chance to win both those games. Still losses but competitive losses at least.

***** it ... they had a "championship team" last year that beat a 7-5 Miami team by ONE score. They would have been slaughtered by Ga with Travis and their full roster. I would prefer them to go 4-8 this season, losing to Miami by 4 scores. I want their balloon to be TOTALLY busted and back to reality.
FIFY!

Advertisement
Back