Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I’m just saying, we’re not in position to throw shade for transfers or making fun of previous coaches’ recruits. We’ve got plenty of both representing us.

We are not throwing shade.

They are desperately trying to rebut the TRUTHFUL commentary on Prison Mike Norvell not developing any of his own High School recruits.

So we are rebutting a rebuttal.

Isn’t the next Norvell’s recruit to get drafted going to be the first?

Yes. And that's the point.

I get that there are pros and cons and ups and downs at every school.

But this is F$U Tears and the F$U fans have been freaking the **** out since rival fans ACCURATELY pointed out that all of these draft choices are either Willie recruits or transfers.

I just think that it's funny that an F$U fan is trying to dunk on everyone who called out Prison Mike's terrible track record with non-transfer recruits...by trotting out Willie recruits...

Advertisement
Yes. And that's the point.

I get that there are pros and cons and ups and downs at every school.

But this is F$U Tears and the F$U fans have been freaking the **** out since rival fans ACCURATELY pointed out that all of these draft choices are either Willie recruits or transfers.

I just think that it's funny that an F$U fan is trying to dunk on everyone who called out Prison Mike's terrible track record with non-transfer recruits...by trotting out Willie recruits...
And remember, those morons forget that Sewell, Herbert, and thibodeaux all count for Mario. They act like the crap show he walked into from manny is indicative of his coaching career, overlooking the fact that he’s won more p5 conference titles than norvell. They forget that after his second season they were all begging for him to be fired. I can’t wait for this team to turn the corner and it feels like this should be the year

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 10.34.56 PM.webp

Sounds like FSU's reality check will come sooner rather than later. Fun read for a rainy saturday night

Advertisement
Gonna have to get some Guinness to have while I watch them get upset by GT in Dublin.
We will see. According to the media, Norvell is one of the greatest offensive minds in history and it doesn’t matter that they are replacing NFL draft picks with a bunch of unproven players. He should have that offense humming along by game time.

We have 5 pre season All ACC players. Two of them were Manny recruits, two were transfers. And Rueben Bain
You’d have to expect some Manny recruits. He didn’t hit much but he hit on a few. Those that didn’t measure up, hit the portal. The fact there are so few is a reflection on Manny more than Mario.

Next year I’d expect several Mario recruits mentioned (other than Bain).

Advertisement
You’d have to expect some Manny recruits. He didn’t hit much but he hit on a few. Those that didn’t measure up, hit the portal. The fact there are so few is a reflection on Manny more than Mario.

Next year I’d expect several Mario recruits mentioned (other than Bain).
Most all conference players are upperclassmen so it makes sense that the guys with the best chance of being named all conference are transfers and Manny recruits. Even though Mario’s first class almost completely washed out, there’s a few guys (Cooper, Bisanthe) who could easily make it this year. Another Manny guy, Jalen Rivers, deserves acknowledgment also.

I'm posting this here, because it will be pretty funny to think that one Purdy brother is getting a $325M contract while another Purdy brother got run out of Tallahassee...

But also, @RVACane , we need to adapt this phrase and use it for our favorite "well-done" poster...

View attachment 296087
I remember the first Brockalypse on cis when Brock said he only eats his steaks well done

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back