Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The VT QB is correct. I don’t know much about the Louisville atmosphere but FSU is one of the most overrated atmospheres in college football. The fake Indian horse entrance is so watered down and anti climactic now. If you’ve ever been to a game there you quickly realize “this is it?”

FSU crowd issue imo is the poorly timed chop. They do it for offense and defense and everything in between.

A synchronized chant is not going to disrupt the opposing teams offense. People yelling clapping or doing anything else is better to disrupt the opposing teams on offense. Never got why they do that chant on defense. Its synchronized so teams can time it to the point where it gets to the quieter part of the chant.

FSU crowd issue imo is the poorly timed chop. They do it for offense and defense and everything in between.

A synchronized chant is not going to disrupt the opposing teams offense. People yelling clapping or doing anything else is better to disrupt the opposing teams on offense. Never got why they do that chant on defense. Its synchronized so teams can time it to the point where it gets to the quieter part of the chant.
Their like robots singing lol, thats not intimidating

1722465621932.gif

Just put this guy in the crowd at doak, this basically what they do anyway

Advertisement

Yea but it can aggravate the crap out of someone trying to watch the game…

They were one of the four best. Period. End of story.

1. Michigan only beat Pedo State by 9, only beat Maryland by 7, only beat Taint by 6.
2. Washington only beat Arizona by 7, only beat Oregon by 3 (and then 7 in the conference CG), only beat Arizona State by 8, only beat Stanford by 9, only beat Utah by 7, only beat Oregon State by 2, only beat Washington State by 3.
3. Texas LOST to Oklahoma, and only beat Houston by 7, only beat K-State by 3 in OT, only beat TCU by 3.
4. Alabama LOST to Texas, and only beat aTm by 6, only beat Arkansas by 3, only beat Auburn by 3, only beat UGa by 3.

I can do this all day.
If FSU played any team in the top 10 at a neutral site I’m not sure they would be favored in any of them.You can argue that they deserved it but they were not one of the 4 best teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If FSU played any team in the top 10 at a neutral site I’m not sure they would be favored in any of them.You can argue that they deserved it but they were not one of the 4 best teams.
UGA didn’t know what to do with themselves. Had to pull all their starters.

My favorite thing about that game was when they hit the one deep pass on their opening drive. And it was enough to give a tiny amount of hope to that fan base before the bloodbath began

Advertisement
Mario first full class were true freshman last season, so having one on that list is a ******* win.

Mike has 3 full classes that played, he has one.
I’m just saying, we’re not in position to throw shade for transfers or making fun of previous coaches’ recruits. We’ve got plenty of both representing us.

Advertisement
Back