Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Usually, I post to poke fun of them, but even I was touched by this story of young love blooming in the locker room for these college sweethearts. Who else but Sonone is the writer of this garbage.

View attachment 296942

gemstones2-keef.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember these guys thought wins would equal recruiting wins

Lol
They went from classes in the 20-25 range to classes in the 10-15 range but I’m convinced they don’t have the NIL to get any better. The best they can hope for is probably like the 10th best class. And that’s if everything goes right for them.

I remember these guys thought wins would equal recruiting wins

Lol
I wish there wasn’t NIL just for the fact I would be right about the wins bs and have more ammo. I said it for years wins doesn’t mean you can recruit top tier talent across the board. You need an elite recruiter at HC it’s that **** simple. And the evidence was out there every **** year man.

I seen it time and time again throughout the years that wins ain’t mean ****. But people would choose examples of teams already winning lol. I’m like bruh those dudes been recruiting like that since that HC got there before they even won. But then they would spin the narrative giving reasons why that HC recruited elite players or was able to do it lol.

I used to think like them until I invested in following recruiting. Too many contradictions over the years that broke what I believed.

Advertisement
They went from classes in the 20-25 range to classes in the 10-15 range but I’m convinced they don’t have the NIL to get any better. The best they can hope for is probably like the 10th best class. And that’s if everything goes right for them.
And that area of recruiting ain’t winning you a natty or making you a dominant team. You will win here and there but the expectations there are natty’s. So the losses will come

Pause

And that area of recruiting ain’t winning you a natty or making you a dominant team. You will win here and there but the expectations there are natty’s. So the losses will come

Pause
It will be a lot tougher. Michigan just won a title recruiting like that but you really need everything to come together perfectly. You need a bunch of fourth and fifth year players to really buy in. It’s hard to do that year after year. It’s a lot easier when you can just replace guys with guys rather than trying to piece together a roster to make one big run and then having to start over the next season.

It will be a lot tougher. Michigan just won a title recruiting like that but you really need everything to come together perfectly. You need a bunch of fourth and fifth year players to really buy in. It’s hard to do that year after year. It’s a lot easier when you can just replace guys with guys rather than trying to piece together a roster to make one big run and then having to start over the next season.
But Michigans OL and DL evals were on point regardless of rankings. Like their skill players aren’t old bama and current UGA status but everything aligned for them not to play UGA. They got a lot of talent upfront and good running backs with a qb that wasn’t all world. And they won it. That’s why I always think the media and fans always created false Miami hype. They always thought we recruited well but we did not. Especially upfront our recruiting was dreadful. Always getting pushed around by baby teams.

Advertisement
But Michigans OL and DL evals were on point regardless of rankings. Like their skill players aren’t old bama and current UGA status but everything aligned for them not to play UGA. They got a lot of talent upfront and good running backs with a qb that wasn’t all world. And they won it. That’s why I always think the media and fans always created false Miami hype. They always thought we recruited well but we did not. Especially upfront our recruiting was dreadful. Always getting pushed around by baby teams.
Their quarterback was actually very talented they just kept him handcuffed in their offense. He was a five star recruit and got drafted in the first round.

Their quarterback was actually very talented they just kept him handcuffed in their offense. He was a five star recruit and got drafted in the first round.
I dont think he will be any good in the league, he did get drafted though. Worked out for him, they kept him cuffed for a reason. I could be mistaken though, I thought they did a good job with him keeping it simple and running it alot.

Advertisement
Back