Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
But Michigans OL and DL evals were on point regardless of rankings. Like their skill players aren’t old bama and current UGA status but everything aligned for them not to play UGA. They got a lot of talent upfront and good running backs with a qb that wasn’t all world. And they won it. That’s why I always think the media and fans always created false Miami hype. They always thought we recruited well but we did not. Especially upfront our recruiting was dreadful. Always getting pushed around by baby teams.
Knowing the other teams plays doesn’t hurt….😜

Did they say whether it was 7on7 period? That's even more insane if it was.
Does it really matter, 13 consecutive incompletions? At some point you gotta
Throw The Towel GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see that as a combination of the following: DBs ARE NOT THAT GOOD(we mutted them last year wit a True Frosh QB that was handcuffed for 3 Qtrs), DJ is TRASH, Da WRs are TRASH, and lastly, DJ is TRASH.
Wrong game homie. Williams was handcuffed against Clemson. He threw the ball 5 times on their first two possessions against FSU.

Last edited:
After what our O looked like today, can't wait to get some sweet revenge on these guys. Emory looked really good today also. I would love for Emory to get some nice relief stats on them after we are blowing them out.
What a sweet way to rub it in that would be...to have such a big lead we bring in our backup QB as if we were playing FAMU or something. The tears would flood the entire campus with 5 ft of water

Advertisement
What a sweet way to rub it in that would be...to have such a big lead we bring in our backup QB as if we were playing FAMU or something. The tears would flood the entire campus with 5 ft of water
Manny played Nkosi Perry against FSU in 2020.

Advertisement
I see that as a combination of the following: DBs ARE NOT THAT GOOD(we mutted them last year wit a True Frosh QB that was handcuffed for 3 Qtrs), DJ is TRASH, Da WRs are TRASH, and lastly, DJ is TRASH.
The WR room is such a red flag. Not to mention they lack a QB that can extend plays like Travis did. I think people are going to be shocked when they go 8-4.

Advertisement
Back