Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I’ll say this tho, heading into last year we didn’t have any proven difference maker. We had X, George and Colbie step up along with Mark Fletcher and other backs. I remember some people concerned about RB production and most of our RBs played well. So there is a chance a guy or two can step up for them in those skill positions.

The difference is though, their skill guys have been in college longer and have had the same coaching staff for those years. They have 4 guys at WR who are all down to their last year of eligibility and haven’t proven to be difference makers. They are also coached by Duggans. They then bring in Benson and who is also a guy with 1 year left and didn’t do **** at Bama. Same thing can be said about TE, no proven difference makers but they have the true freshman who can be good.

RB they have the kid from Bama who is a reliable option for them, nothing too crazy like benson was. They have toafili who is a good No. 2 but he’s not elite or anything, and they have the true freshmen who I think will be a dude.

Overall they lose 3 pass catchers to the NFL, along with their star RB and QB and haven’t replaced that level of talent. Their schedule can be tougher than what it seems with schools like GT, SMU, and Memphis potentially able to pull an upset.
FSU doesn't have experience at WR. They may have some guys that have been in the program multiple years, but not with game experience. I went through their entire roster at WR. The FSU 2024 WR room had a combined total of 57 catches in 2023. That includes all the production of their transfer WRs at their previous schools. They don't have guys at WR "they know they can rely on." They have a bunch of guys at WR "they hope they can rely on."

For context, the entire FSU 2024 WR room including transfers had the same number of catches (57) as Jacolby George.

Advertisement
I’ll say this tho, heading into last year we didn’t have any proven difference maker. We had X, George and Colbie step up along with Mark Fletcher and other backs. I remember some people concerned about RB production and most of our RBs played well. So there is a chance a guy or two can step up for them in those skill positions.

The difference is though, their skill guys have been in college longer and have had the same coaching staff for those years. They have 4 guys at WR who are all down to their last year of eligibility and haven’t proven to be difference makers. They are also coached by Duggans. They then bring in Benson and who is also a guy with 1 year left and didn’t do **** at Bama. Same thing can be said about TE, no proven difference makers but they have the true freshman who can be good.

RB they have the kid from Bama who is a reliable option for them, nothing too crazy like benson was. They have toafili who is a good No. 2 but he’s not elite or anything, and they have the true freshmen who I think will be a dude.

Overall they lose 3 pass catchers to the NFL, along with their star RB and QB and haven’t replaced that level of talent. Their schedule can be tougher than what it seems with schools like GT, SMU, and Memphis potentially able to pull an upset.
We might not have had a proven impact player coming in to 2023 but we had guys who had made plays and gotten plenty of snaps. FSU doesn’t really have either of those besides a returning running back. Brashard Smith had 33 receptions in 2022. Colbie Young had 32 and X had 21 in 7 games. They don’t have a receiver on their roster that’s even produced at that level yet. Plus we had Parrish who led the team in rushing coming back.

Toafili had 69 carries for them last year. They don’t have a returning player with more than 14 catches. Literally every skill player who contributed last year is gone. Including quarterback.

We might not have had a proven impact player coming in to 2023 but we had guys who had made plays and gotten plenty of snaps. FSU doesn’t really have either of those besides a returning running back. Brashard Smith had 33 receptions in 2022. Colbie Young had 32 and X had 21 in 7 games. They don’t have a receiver on their roster that’s even produced at that level yet. Plus we had Parrish who led the team in rushing coming back.

Toafili had 69 carries for them last year. They don’t have a returning player with more than 14 catches. Literally every skill player who contributed last year is gone. Including quarterback.
They about to find out if they have wrs while the season is unfolding. By the time we play them those wrs will have xp. Time will tell if they are playmakers though, we will know by then if they are. But their qb has to make them playmakers by throwing it to them wheee they can make plays. DJ too inconsistent he will be a runner there and that’s how they are going to have to win. He’s going to have to use his legs and MN is a good play caller I said that year one watching them, but he can’t recruit at a high level so they will never win a natty with him.

And they not beating a UGA with playcalling…..UGA about to have one of the best DLs we have seen in 26. They about to load up pause

1000000094.webp

Advertisement
Woah. This is pretty sad
lol I know he is a nole so f em but that is legit sad that he is having to question that. I mean I get it he doesnt want to ***** up his first contract so better to ask but for the bills to put that out there I cant imagine he will be happy, makes him look like a dumbass. In reality he is 21 years old and has a piece of paper promising to pay him millions and he is questioning it albeit not a very good question.

I will also say when I was 21 I lost my license, had to get a new one and the stupid signature pad at the DMV was not registering my full signature so I said f it and drew a steamboat then a smiley face. The lady asked if that is normally how I sign my name, I said yes and they gave me the ID. so you can legit put just about anything as your signature as long as its unique to you.

Advertisement
lol I know he is a nole so f em but that is legit sad that he is having to question that. I mean I get it he doesnt want to ***** up his first contract so better to ask but for the bills to put that out there I cant imagine he will be happy, makes him look like a dumbass. In reality he is 21 years old and has a piece of paper promising to pay him millions and he is questioning it albeit not a very good question.

I will also say when I was 21 I lost my license, had to get a new one and the stupid signature pad at the DMV was not registering my full signature so I said f it and drew a steamboat then a smiley face. The lady asked if that is normally how I sign my name, I said yes and they gave me the ID. so you can legit put just about anything as your signature as long as its unique to you.

Yep I used to have to sign 100s of foreclosure docs a day in my late 20s and just changed my “signature” to a squiggly line. Really it can be anything you want. The company actually created a policy that you couldn’t sign that way.

Yep I used to have to sign 100s of foreclosure docs a day in my late 20s and just changed my “signature” to a squiggly line. Really it can be anything you want. The company actually created a policy that you couldn’t sign that way.
I am the same way cause I sign so much stuff that I just scribble something so I can get through all of them.

View attachment 295756
View attachment 295757
This is the epitome of their Delusionole Fanbase. Almost every FSU fan says the Orange Bowl didn’t count because they didn’t have all of their starters, but in both games here, Oklahoma and Miami were riddled with injuries and opt outs. I think OU was missing like 11 or 12 starters due to injury or opt outs and finished 6-7. I’ll never forget Jacurri Brown handing it to Lucious Stanley while McClaughlin tried to block Jared Verse and Miami also finished with 7 losses like OU.
They love to act as if Miami vs FSU 2020 did not happen as well, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In reality UGA was more worthy and they not *****ing about it

Was UGA better? Of course.

Were they "more worthy?". No. They lost a game at a "neutral site" (Atlanta is a **** of a lot closer to Athens vs Tuscaloosa). FSU won every game they had to play.

It's fun to laugh at FSU, of course. And if you want to say, was UGA one of the 4 best teams vs FSU being one? 10000%. But they weren't "more worthy". You can't be any more worthy than going 13-0 in a power 5 league.

But I said it about a billion times on this board and to all my fsu boys. This was the literal best possible scenario for fsu. Because if the committee put them in, they'd have gotten beat, without question. But this way, we'll never know, so they'll just be able to complain about it for the next 50 years. Again, as much fun as it is to laugh at the snub, I really wish the committee just put them in so they could lose by 21 to Michigan with their full team minus Travis and we'd have been able to put this **** to bed before it even started.

Advertisement
Back