Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They have no skill players on offense that I consider "difference makers." Last year, Jordan, Benson, Coleman, and Wilson (to an extent) were difference makers. Maybe they have somebody step up, but as of now, they have nobody proven. Those 4 players were the difference in last years game, and Jordan wasn't even that good.

We already have 3 proven difference makers this year: Cam Ward, Damien Martinez, Xavier Restrepo. They have none. We win
After this year they lose a lot in there trenches too. 3 or 4 starting OL are gone, Patrick Payton gone too. They're gonna have to rely on the portal exclusively to find another Qb and multiple starters at OL, DL, and LB to even have a chance to get 7 or 8 W's. Last year was the peak for them.

Advertisement
After this year they lose a lot in there trenches too. 3 or 4 starting OL are gone, Patrick Payton gone too. They're gonna have to rely on the portal exclusively to find another Qb and multiple starters at OL, DL, and LB to even have a chance to get 7 or 8 W's. Last year was the peak for them.
They still may be pretty good but last year was that year for them even though they would of gotten blitzed in the playoffs regardless

They have no skill players on offense that I consider "difference makers." Last year, Jordan, Benson, Coleman, and Wilson (to an extent) were difference makers. Maybe they have somebody step up, but as of now, they have nobody proven. Those 4 players were the difference in last years game, and Jordan wasn't even that good.

We already have 3 proven difference makers this year: Cam Ward, Damien Martinez, Xavier Restrepo. They have none. We win
And Destyn Hill is out for the year.

If Norvell is wise he’ll give his true freshman quarterback extensive backup work. Even a series in the second or third quarter of a close game, just to get high level experience.

Advertisement
They still may be pretty good but last year was that year for them even though they would of gotten blitzed in the playoffs regardless
I see them as an 8 win ceiling team this year, which is more or less what I figured we were last year. Norvell is eerily similar to what Mullen was at UF but with the only caveat being Norvell had the portal on his side to leverage. We saw how things ultimately played out for Mullen while Kirby built up UGA with monsters mainly acquired via high school. I think we all know which school is following the more Kirby/SEC blueprint. This year just needs to be that turning point on field and we will skyrocket while they fall apart.

Last edited:

I’ll say this tho, heading into last year we didn’t have any proven difference maker. We had X, George and Colbie step up along with Mark Fletcher and other backs. I remember some people concerned about RB production and most of our RBs played well. So there is a chance a guy or two can step up for them in those skill positions.

The difference is though, their skill guys have been in college longer and have had the same coaching staff for those years. They have 4 guys at WR who are all down to their last year of eligibility and haven’t proven to be difference makers. They are also coached by Duggans. They then bring in Benson and who is also a guy with 1 year left and didn’t do **** at Bama. Same thing can be said about TE, no proven difference makers but they have the true freshman who can be good.

RB they have the kid from Bama who is a reliable option for them, nothing too crazy like benson was. They have toafili who is a good No. 2 but he’s not elite or anything, and they have the true freshmen who I think will be a dude.

Overall they lose 3 pass catchers to the NFL, along with their star RB and QB and haven’t replaced that level of talent. Their schedule can be tougher than what it seems with schools like GT, SMU, and Memphis potentially able to pull an upset.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What i find funny about FSU and UF fans is they make excuses for missing on recruits, that Mario is not a good coach so it doesnt matter. Jimbo won them a title. He had good coordinators even though he has always called plays. Specifically on D, Mark Stoops and Jeremy Pruitt. Those 2 set the tone of the team. I firmly believe for you to win titles you need a tough D and DC, that will toughen up the offense. Thats why Lincoln Riley cannot get over the hump.

Guidry specifically for me is gonna be the tone setter for the team and the rest will follow. When Jimbo hires became terrible once he wanted yes men he turnt to str8 ****, and he was never great schematically. Mario for me is a Orgeron type with more discipline. Coach the OL, set the tone and culture and let the coordinators cook.

I’ll say this tho, heading into last year we didn’t have any proven difference maker. We had X, George and Colbie step up along with Mark Fletcher and other backs. I remember some people concerned about RB production and most of our RBs played well. So there is a chance a guy or two can step up in those skill positions.

The difference is though, they have 4 guys at WR who are 4 year guys who have been coached by the same WR coach for 4 years and haven’t shown much improvement to be difference makers and all conference level guys. Same thing can be said about TE, no proven difference makers but they have the true freshman.

RB they have the kid from Bama who is a reliable option for them, nothing too crazy like benson was. They have toafili who is a good No. 2 but he’s not elite or anything, and they have the true freshmen who I think will be a dude.

Overall they lose 3 pass catchers to the NFL, along with their star RB and QB and haven’t replaced that level of talent. Their schedule can be tougher than what it seems with schools like GT, SMU, and Memphis potentially able to pull an upset.
The wr should be really good blockers though

The wr should be really good blockers though
With DJU having practically 0 downfield accuracy I imagine this is exactly what they're counting on. Build the offense around the rb's & DJ qb keeps so they can leverage the wr's blocking.

IMG_5155.webp

IMG_5154.webp

This is the epitome of their Delusionole Fanbase. Almost every FSU fan says the Orange Bowl didn’t count because they didn’t have all of their starters, but in both games here, Oklahoma and Miami were riddled with injuries and opt outs. I think OU was missing like 11 or 12 starters due to injury or opt outs and finished 6-7. I’ll never forget Jacurri Brown handing it to Lucious Stanley while McClaughlin tried to block Jared Verse and Miami also finished with 7 losses like OU.

Advertisement
last year was the best thing that could have happened
which was he had such a big year (that led to zero ships) that bought him 5 more solid years
the longer norvell is around, we will always dominate florida recruiting
Its basically like having Manny as a recruiter and we win that many and land no one. Those wins dont account for hard work in building relationships and their classes prove that.

Advertisement
View attachment 295756
View attachment 295757
This is the epitome of their Delusionole Fanbase. Almost every FSU fan says the Orange Bowl didn’t count because they didn’t have all of their starters, but in both games here, Oklahoma and Miami were riddled with injuries and opt outs. I think OU was missing like 11 or 12 starters due to injury or opt outs and finished 6-7. I’ll never forget Jacurri Brown handing it to Lucious Stanley while McClaughlin tried to block Jared Verse and Miami also finished with 7 losses like OU.
Lol Doak South, the idiot who wrote this article is clearly a homer

Advertisement
Back