New uniform material and more? (official)

Would u like me to post the reports or nah? Unlike the vast majority of this board who try to position themselves as know-it-alls when in reality they don’t know ****-at-all, my entire TRACK RECORD on this board is brought by actual facts, so do u want me to post the numbers of Nike compared to Adidas, Puma, Under Armour, etc. or nah?

Whether u understand this concept or not, I’m not an emotional poster on this board. I’m probably thee most objective poster here, & I’ve been an Easter Egg Bunny showing my connections throughout, so if I say **** I mean ****.
Yes, I would.

Advertisement
What's your take on Nike coming right at Adidas and taking their contract with the German National Soccer Team (double the money) after almost 80 years of Adidas having that contract as the homegrown company? It seems a lot of *** for tat going on with Soccer contract this year.

Adidas is still bleeding out from the Yeezy inventory, so is it striking while the iron is hot? Retaliation for the Brazil soccer offers? Or something else?

I told a poster in my DM Nike is going to start going directly at Adidas for several reasons:

1. Moving their American HQ to Oregon
2. UDub
3. Court battles stealing Nike’s proprietary designs leaked by former lead designers

Adidas’ alleged offer to Brazil is in response to Nike taking Germany from them. Adidas tried to take the French Nat’l team from them, as well, but that failed. However, I posted a while ago that Nike’s popularity in Germany was beginning to surge a couple of yrs ago.

Yes, Adidas is still reeling from The Yeezy debacle, but the renewed interest in the Samba silhouette really helped them.

Yes, I would.

So I’ll say this again, they’ve hit a slump & it’s particularly due to the emergence of Hoka, On, & the re-emergence of NB who’ve done a great job in rebranding themselves. Reebok is also rebranding itself. Nike’s biggest error was underestimating certain silhouettes and also cutting back the usage of 3rd party retailers. It was known that when the Olympics came around, they were going to use that as a complete showcase providing future designs, along w/ showcasing future endeavors. They’ll be just fine, & they r still far and above outpacing the competition & it’s not close.

But I’ll let the few in the peanut gallery believe in Santa Claus, and My Lil Ponies. However, this thread is also making me re-think my interactions on this board moving fwd.

So I’ll say this again, they’ve hit a slump & it’s particularly due to the emergence of Hoka, On, & the re-emergence of NB who’ve done a great job in rebranding themselves. Reebok is also rebranding itself. Nike’s biggest error was underestimating certain silhouettes and also cutting back the usage of 3rd party retailers. It was known that when the Olympics came around, they were going to use that as a complete showcase providing future designs, along w/ showcasing future endeavors. They’ll be just fine, & they r still far and above outpacing the competition & it’s not close.

But I’ll let the few in the peanut gallery believe in Santa Claus, and My Lil Ponies. However, this thread is also making me re-think my interactions on this board moving fwd.
1720374947584.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m honest to a fault so don’t ask a question unless you’re ready for an answer

Oh and I’m also divorced not sure if that’s relevant…

****, probably the reason I’m going through a divorce, too.

Her: “Oh, so I’m just a nagging, hag, huh?
Me: “Yep”

Her: “So u don’t love me no more?”
Me: “Nope”

Her: “Why?”
Me: “Go look in the mirror & u’ll find all the answers u need.”

Her: “Fck U then”
Me: “Those days r over, & I wouldn’t have my worst enemy fck someone like u b/c no one deserves that type of cruelty”

The end.

Me: “Those days r over, & I wouldn’t have my worst enemy fck someone like u b/c no one deserves that type of cruelty”

The end.
She was like “you have to pick between this business passion you are pursuing and me…wait where the **** are you going?”

Advertisement

If ever anyone ever says you don't know your ****, I'll gladly give them the back of my hand.

Advertisement
I think as long as it's a grass field and we're sharing a stadium, we'll keep getting a generic endzone.

If it were turf where they could swap out the endzone in a few hours, it would be different.

Other schools that share stadiums with NFL teams with grass fields don't have that issue. See Temple, USF, Pitt.

Most likely, these details will have to be written into the next lease at Hard Rock, assuming we're not in our own stadium to begin the 2033 season.

I can’t wait for Adidas to outbid Nike again for UM gear. At the end all endless crap about how great Nike is will go down the toilet. Lets run it back Adidas!!

The end.
It always blows my mind that dudes brag about **** like this.

Advertisement
Back