New uniform material and more? (official)

Advertisement
Other schools that share stadiums with NFL teams with grass fields don't have that issue. See Temple, USF, Pitt.

Most likely, these details will have to be written into the next lease at Hard Rock, assuming we're not in our own stadium to begin the 2033 season.
John Ruiz should have the stadium built by then...

It always blows my mind that dudes brag about **** like this.

Respectfully, pls mind ur own business. This was actually satire, b/c u have ZERO clue the torment I went through in my marriage to the point her own parents apologized and said we should’ve told u the truth about our daughter; to the point her own siblings said u’ll always be our brother, our sister has done to this men before u, but we hoped ur love would change her.

The only thing that was real was the last part that I actually said. But go head and wear ur cape, matter of fact, u seem like the type that she would be interested in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They were made by Fanatics, actually. Nike just designed them, Fanatics is the manufacturer since they took over Majestics. Nike manufacturers all their college gear in house while using Fanatics to manufacture fan apparel.

I actually have a question on this, and I think someone asked something similar.

Even when we buy an "authentic" jersey from Fanatics, we STILL know it is not the same as "game-worn" items provided to the teams.

So if we are talking about the MLB uniforms, and the blame-differential between Nike and Fanatics, are you able to say who provides the "material specs" for the game-worn vs. the merchandise? Because I could definitely see Nike being MORE TO BLAME for the game-worn.

Even if Fanatics actually cuts and stitches the material in their warehouses, it certainly seems as if Nike would ship the atual MATERIAL, seeing as how it is likely proprietary material (i.e., wicking, etc.).

Advertisement
Respectfully, pls mind ur own business. This was actually satire, b/c u have ZERO clue the torment I went through in my marriage to the point her own parents apologized and said we should’ve told u the truth about our daughter, to the point her own siblings said u’ll always be our brother, our sister has done to this men before u, but we hoped ur love would change her.

The only thing that was real was the last part that I actually said. But go head and wear ur cape, matter of fact, u seem like the type that she would be interested in.
Venting is cathartic. Plenty here, including myself, have been through horrible divorces.

What like the quarterly reports? Seems irrelevant. Nike is better than Adidas as a company and with public perception. Should be obvious.

Adidas current uniforms for us are better than anything we've had under Nike since 03 or the 04 redesign which I liked. The bra strap and the abomination of the orange/green helmets don't come close to touching our current uniforms - and definitely not after these minor upgrades to the material are made.

Nike hasn't given a **** about us since that 04 redesign. Sure we were one of the 'elite 11' or whatever to get the pro combats lol. But that's it. They loved us and focused on us because we were successful, that is it.And I'm not trying to debate this again, so wont even respond if you do, but We're probably still making more with Adidas than whatever lame offer Nike made to us.... Now if you were saying you'll post the reports on what we were receiving from Nike and what we are receiving from Adidas... I'd love to see those lol.

The reality is Nike didn't care about us by the end cause we weren't having as much success. They prioritized Oregon cause of Phil Knight. Right now Nike is perfectly happy still just using our branding on their colorways - which imo is dirty. Why should we show such loyalty to them when they hadn't to us... It can also be true that Adidas hasn't lived up to their end of the original agreement. It can also be true that we got ****ed by both, but still got better uniforms and more money from Adidas along the way than we received from Nike at the end. For that reason switching to Adidas in hindsight is still a fine move imo. And now maybe there will be a real competition for who our next partner is.

Now maybe after we have a great season this year and clearly show everyone we're here to stay, Nike (or Jordan brand) will come back and give us something actually good that makes it worth switching, in which case I'll be fully on board.

Nike slipping with Miami was a combination of our litany of sub-par ADs (Kirby didn't care enough, the Shermanator was a disaster, and Beta Blake was a dishonest double-dealer) and our on-field product. Perhaps a rock-star coach like Richt/Mario would have had the gravitas to overrule the AD on some of these issues.

Nike gives a ****. But you need a good partner. But the Miami ADs at those times were not been good partners.

If Miami gets the team that put together the AE shoes and overall campaign then no one will complain about Adidas. They won the entire basketball season while Jordans sat on shelves.

Advertisement
That particular adidas jersey is WAAAAY more embarrassing than the Nike jersey.

Knock the bra straps, sure, but that particular Nike jersey was actually better than several of its predecessors (regular AND alternate).
Both were trash. Especially, with the stupid helmets and countless combos.

Advertisement
I actually have a question on this, and I think someone asked something similar.

Even when we buy an "authentic" jersey from Fanatics, we STILL know it is not the same as "game-worn" items provided to the teams.

So if we are talking about the MLB uniforms, and the blame-differential between Nike and Fanatics, are you able to say who provides the "material specs" for the game-worn vs. the merchandise? Because I could definitely see Nike being MORE TO BLAME for the game-worn.

Even if Fanatics actually cuts and stitches the material in their warehouses, it certainly seems as if Nike would ship the atual MATERIAL, seeing as how it is likely proprietary material (i.e., wicking, etc.).

Do u want me to be completely honest? Nike, MLB, & Fanatics r responsible in that order.

1. Nike is responsible b/c instead of manufacturing in house and assuring quality control, they gave the specs out w/o making sure it was up to par

2. MLB is responsible b/c they signed off on all of this, after it was presented

3. Fanatics is responsible b/c they’ve been notorious for dumbing down quality, & that includes Mitchell & Ness throw back jerseys.

Imho, Fanatics received too much blame b/c fans who r familiar w/ Fanatics made jerseys/clothing already know wassup. ****, I recently bought a “Mitchell & Ness” Hurricanes sweater (which I posted here to pair w/ my Canes AirMax), & after ONE WASH, completely following the instructions, it shrunk. I can’t even wear it anymore b/c the **** looks like a mid-riff.

With that said, it’s Nike’s designs & they gave a thumbs up after they saw the finished product, & these joints were presented to MLB for review and they gave a thumbs up. So all 3 are responsible for this fiasco. The backlash has caused an awakening, & I wouldn’t be surprised if Donahue’s seat as CEO is not a bit warm b/c it’s been a tumultuous start to 2024, & I believe he has 1 yr left. He’s done a lot of great things which is y their revenue is way up, but boy oh boy he received a reality check to start this yr.

Do u want me to be completely honest? Nike, MLB, & Fanatics r responsible in that order.

1. Nike is responsible b/c instead of manufacturing in house and assuring quality control, they gave the specs out w/o making sure it was up to par

2. MLB is responsible b/c they signed off on all of this, after it was presented

3. Fanatics is responsible b/c they’ve been notorious for dumbing down quality, & that includes Mitchell & Ness throw back jerseys.

Imho, Fanatics received too much blame b/c fans who r familiar w/ Fanatics made jerseys/clothing already know wassup. ****, I recently bought a “Mitchell & Ness” Hurricanes sweater (which I posted here to pair w/ my Canes AirMax), & after ONE WASH, completely following the instructions, it shrunk. I can’t even wear it anymore b/c the **** looks like a mid-riff.

With that said, it’s Nike’s designs & they gave a thumbs up after they saw the finished product, & these joints were presented to MLB for review and they gave a thumbs up. So all 3 are responsible for this fiasco. The backlash has caused an awakening, & I wouldn’t be surprised if Donahue’s seat as CEO is not a bit warm b/c it’s been a tumultuous start to 2024, & I believe he has 1 yr left. He’s done a lot of great things which is y their revenue is way up, but boy oh boy he received a reality check to start this yr.
We are going back to Nike and mid-riffs.... we definitely fuccin...

Maybe already mentioned but saw on fb an ad for Canes jerseys on Fanatics, and they had the number font from early 90's. Block but not shadowed

Advertisement
Back