New uniform material and more? (official)

I’m not sure if it came out in any official communication, but i remember people on this forum with inside info saying that this uniform material/template was exclusive to us for the season. Meanwhile, texas tech is wearing the same silhouette with their jersey refresh that dropped earlier this offseason lol. It’s an insult to our intelligence

Yeah; look above u to my last post. 100% agree w/ u.

Advertisement
@Hurracanes , @mojoxd , or @TheOriginalCane

Refresh my memory, but wasn’t it reported that this new uniform material was exclusive to us?
I honestly don’t know.

That spring game uniform was a test project, I believe. I wasn’t particularly impressed with the look at the time, but the official photos a few weeks ago made me feel better with their look. Definitely an upgrade and heading in right direction.

Last edited:
Adidas should've put the Trefoil on the Miami nights and stop being a bunch of dumb *******
If you put that on Cam's helmet, Fatson will break the NCAA record for sacks.

1723746563596.webp

I’m not sure if it came out in any official communication, but i remember people on this forum with inside info saying that this uniform material/template was exclusive to us for the season. Meanwhile, texas tech is wearing the same silhouette with their jersey refresh that dropped earlier this offseason lol. It’s an insult to our intelligence

Man, you and Relly are just crazy...

It was a Miami exclusive...

...for one week...

Advertisement
Excerpt from Gaby:
"I know that Miami plans to wear the new uniform material for the spring game... It's apparently big time material and UM is the only school in the country who has it as the flagship adidas school. At least that's what I've heard to this point. It's the latest technology that adidas has for it's football schools. We've seen multiple players testing out of the jerseys this spring. My understanding is that Miami will wear it for the spring game. The only downside is that I don't think there will be last name plates on the back. We'll see if
that's what ends up happening."

I called this b.s out, in a thread. So we discovered Texas Tech has this “exclusive” material, & so does:

I don’t like the gas that’s given us or what’s put out there. I’ve said this from the jump, with the whole “flagship school” of the ACC, just to find out we weren’t. Just say there’s new templates that Miami and other schools will be given vs. stating its “only” for us or “exclusive.”

The A&M and MissSt jerseys are alts.
Clearly these new designs are going to be what Adidas is going to . We just seem to be the first to get them on all our uniforms.

They don’t listen, bro. Either Adidas reps r blowing smoke yo our ***, or our communication’s dept blowing smoke up our ***. These jerseys were not exclusive to us; these r Adidas’ newest template & **** near every P4 program r wearing it. Smh.

Also, I told ppl on here Adidas bit Nike’s old design, & this is confirmation from an unbiased source that focused on uniforms.

They don’t listen, bro. Either Adidas reps r blowing smoke yo our ***, or our communication’s dept blowing smoke up our ***. These jerseys were not exclusive to us; these r Adidas’ newest template & **** near every P4 program r wearing it. Smh.

Also, I told ppl on here Adidas bit Nike’s old design, & this is confirmation from an unbiased source that focused on uniforms.

Brother, i distinctly remember posting somewhere that these joints look very similar (or straight ripped off) from Nike's Mach Speed template that i believe dropped way back in 2013. Every adidas squad in their upper tier that received a jersey refresh has moved to this new "premier strategy" template. There's no way they can think fans are this stupid and won't recognize that the messaging went from "this is an exclusive template with new material that only miami will wear" to "yeah, every team got one" lol.

Advertisement

Baby I only love you I swear!!!

In the immortal words of Eddie Murphy “yeah I fcked her!”
“But I make love to you”

Adidas channeling their inner Filmore Slim

Brother, i distinctly remember posting somewhere that these joints look very similar (or straight ripped off) from Nike's Mach Speed template that i believe dropped way back in 2013. Every adidas squad in their upper tier that received a jersey refresh has moved to this new "premier strategy" template. There's no way they can think fans are this stupid and won't recognize that the messaging went from "this is an exclusive template with new material that only miami will wear" to "yeah, every team got one" lol.

Exactly; again, not sure y they hype to make it appear we were receiving something unique. This is y I said Adidas is a bad business partner b/c they make disingenuous statements. Also, their branding is still lagging which is why they’ve now fallen behind Jordan Brand & Skechers in market share.

The template is the template (circa 2013), but just don’t front and act like this template was exclusive to us or we’re on of the few when the vast majority of the P4 Adidas schools will be wearing this template.

Advertisement

Wearing all white makes sense, especially in the weather & UF will be rocking orange pants.

Edit: 247 had the wrong info; UF will be rocking white pants, but it still makes sense for us to rock all white, & rocking storm troopers into enemy territory gives a certain credence to this rivalry.

Last edited:
Advertisement

P4 adidas teams with “special” alternates this year got those in the new template. Right now only Texas Tech and Miami have their regular week in week out uniforms in the new template.

I believe they are wearing white pants.

“Florida fans hoping to see the Gators wear orange jerseys this season will be saddened to know UF doesn't plan to utilize them this season, though UF will wear orange pants when taking on the 'Canes.”

Advertisement
Back