My pitch to Flowe.

Advertisement
Ik its unlikely but if Flowe comes here next year will be the best UM defense since glory days.

D Line is freakiest D Line I remember. Two specimens in Rousseau and Phillips on the edge with Nesta and Ford eating in the interior.
LBs will be less experienced but WAY higher ceilings with their athleticism. Starters would be Flowe Brooks and Mccloud
Corners will be the same group but better with Bandy Blades Ivey Couch Williams
Safeties will be very good too with Bubba and Gurvan backed by Carter and Smith

This defense would be the first miami defense since 04 I would call ELITE

By ELITE I mean top 5 in CFB
New York boys should be ready too!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rohan Marley is a Multi Millionaire with a Coffee Empire in Jamaica......Keep that in mind....
Funny....I was thinking about it. Does Rohan go SEC style? Create a job for someone?
Plus the Tua's entire family is currently living in one of Saban's mansions.
The move was definitely paid for. The fam was given jobs as well. They are living on one of the properties for show. Saban and company own property all over Metro Birmingham, T Town.

Funny....I was thinking about it. Does Rohan go SEC style? Create a job for someone?

The move was definitely paid for. The fam was given jobs as well. They are living on one of the properties for show. Saban and company own property all over Metro Birmingham, T Town.
Yep!

I don’t get this fanbase sometimes. If 3 years from now a story came out that Justin Flowe, first team All American LB for Clemson, LOVED UM out of HS and was interested in coming but the staff never contacted him and showed him no love, this board would absolutely slaughter Manny, Baker and Patke. SLAUGHTER.

We are recruiting the kid and giving our best pitch and fans are saying we are wasting time. Can’t win with these fans sometimes. Just can’t win.
🎯 bingo couldn’t have said it better!

I don’t get this fanbase sometimes. If 3 years from now a story came out that Justin Flowe, first team All American LB for Clemson, LOVED UM out of HS and was interested in coming but the staff never contacted him and showed him no love, this board would absolutely slaughter Manny, Baker and Patke. SLAUGHTER.

We are recruiting the kid and giving our best pitch and fans are saying we are wasting time. Can’t win with these fans sometimes. Just can’t win.

#MopesGonnaMope

Advertisement
Advertisement
* Miami/LA Similarities
* Start from Day 1 in a scheme perfectly matched for him.
* Cane Fan growing up
* Family close friends with a UM Legend
* UMs Rich History with LBers
* Lol at $$ Bags....Kid comes from $$ and has 1st day Draft pick in 3yrs written all over him....I like our chances more than what most think...

Advertisement
Back