My pitch to Flowe.

Advertisement
Shoot for the stars man, if you don't go after them you don't get them. I don't take much stock in any of this until a kid puts his signature on paper, but you have to take your shot.

Advertisement
* Miami/LA Similarities
* Start from Day 1 in a scheme perfectly matched for him.
* Cane Fan growing up
* Family close friends with a UM Legend
* UMs Rich History with LBers
* Lol at $$ Bags....Kid comes from $$ and has 1st day Draft pick in 3yrs written all over him....I like our chances more than what most think...
Family in Florida, so it's not like he's in no man's land like he would be at Klempsun. He's being begged and pressured more by Clemson recruits to come to Clemson than the Clemson coaches themselves. Recently photographed with Clemson bracelets on...

Sorry OP, but this is an awful pitch. I'm a UM fan and even I would be looking around after this pitch. Flowe is a special player, he is looking to go somewhere he can do special things, we need to show him we are THAT place for him to unlock his potential, not the he should do us a favor and help us out.

Now, will the staff put him 3 yards from the LOS so he gets caught in the trash in every outside zone? 56 and 55 are not great athletes, but our D don't help them very often

Advertisement
Advertisement
CaneinOrlando doesn't give af if he wants a # that's been retired....Put an asterisk by it...

I see what you did there. Hopefully that’s an angle. Mora was a great and it’ll be worth breaking the glass for #10. Vinny did it for his son. Can spin it as it’s yours and make us retire it again because of your play at the U. 😎

There's two methods as to how to get the 5 stars. Either we start dropping bags or we start winning big. Well, we didn't win big this year, so unless TNM features bag drops, we've got exactly 0.0% chance at this kid. I see CIS is in peak February form already -- completely losing it's grip on reality and forgetting how we can actually close on blue chip recruits.

Advertisement
Family in Florida, so it's not like he's in no man's land like he would be at Klempsun. He's being begged and pressured more by Clemson recruits to come to Clemson than the Clemson coaches themselves. Recently photographed with Clemson bracelets on...

LMAO "Klempsun" I will use this for future references

I would start by having him sit through highlights of UM in its glory years. The big games, the pageantry, the big wins. Just show him how relevant we once were. How much we mattered to CFB
I would then outline the following
1. You will be great anywhere you go
2. You will have a chance to start pretty much anywhere you go.
3. Your leader Clemson, is elite and will continue to be elite with or without you.
4. There are an awesome array of young and explosive front 7 players to support you and allow you to flow (no pun intended) to the ball.
4. Miami will never be elite again until we start to getting players like you.
5. You will make the biggest difference to college football if you are part of the awakening of a “sleeping giant”. Your legacy will be that are one of the main reasons Miami is elite again. CFB will be better for it.
Are you ready to make a difference? Are you ready to make history?
Good except for the part of how relevant we ONCE were. Miami is ALWAYS relevant. "Hey kid, this is when we were relevant!" So you think you're IRRELEVANT now? Boy, that's a pitch he won't be able to resist.🙄

There will probably be some clarity after the Clemson visit. Their writers seemed more positive about their chances. Maybe they’re tune will change after the visit, who knows. But things might seem a little bit more clear after that visit in my opinion. However, all these threads and page count are giving me dejavu and not in a good way.

Advertisement
Back