My pitch to Flowe.

Advertisement
Can someone explain what Rohan’s connection to Justin is? Is Justin originally from Jamaica?
I’m not sure the connection but Rohan is basically saying he’s known Justin since he was a kid. Was exactly same with Nesta

Advertisement
Ik its unlikely but if Flowe comes here next year will be the best UM defense since glory days.

D Line is freakiest D Line I remember. Two specimens in Rousseau and Phillips on the edge with Nesta and Ford eating in the interior.
LBs will be less experienced but WAY higher ceilings with their athleticism. Starters would be Flowe Brooks and Mccloud
Corners will be the same group but better with Bandy Blades Ivey Couch Williams
Safeties will be very good too with Bubba and Gurvan backed by Carter and Smith

This defense would be the first miami defense since 04 I would call ELITE

By ELITE I mean top 5 in CFB

Advertisement
500 bucks says he doesn’t come? Let’s go Mr. If my **** was as big as my mouth I would have a GF.

Lmao! Oh your “That guy”. You the lame in the crew when his homie bags a bad chick says the infamous hater line, “Bro, you know you not gonna hit that, right? I’ll bet you money you won’t hit that!”...

Keep your money. You starting to show your true colors anyway. You a fraud Cane fan. Who bets against they own team? Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No but it’s the same story as jadon haselwood, Evan Neal, Tyrique Stevenson, Tyson Campbell, Jerry Jeudy etc
Out of all of them, only Hasselwood is a similar case. Neal and Campbell were SEC fanboys who barely showed interest, I don’t even think Neal Ov’d. Stevenson was a local kid who was interested in us at first but couldn’t resist bags and Juedy was never really realistic IMO. Flowe and hasselwood are both out of state kids with this mysterious attraction to Miami. In JH case Miami was too mediocre to waste his talents. Better hope Flowe see potential in that defensive system.

Lmao! Oh your “That guy”. You the lame in the crew when his homie bags a bad chick says the infamous hater line, “Bro, you know you not gonna hit that, right? I’ll bet you money you won’t hit that!”...

Keep your money. You starting to show your true colors anyway. You a fraud Cane fan. Who bets against they own team? Lol.
broke

1573428211949.gif

Advertisement
Back