Mullen officially out

Advertisement
I think any one objecting has a problem with "our candidate" because who in BOT or the Columbus Cabal is anyway qualified to even determine a #1 candidate and then act on it? We know the history and it has been a dumpster fire.

Fvckin' crybabies always bringing up the past, the past, the past. Ridiculous.

Robot response. Insert words "dumpster fire". Etc. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Fvckin' crybaby retards always bringing up the past, the past, the past. Ridiculous.

Robot response. Insert words "dumpster fire". Etc. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Yeah I know been 20 years of this and everyone should take you guys at your word because NOW is the time that the same people who sat by and let it happen are awakened. Or maybe now it is a new breed who have never done anything like this before. Lets hire an accomplished AD and strongly suggest to him who he should go after first.

Do some research on Florida AD, he’s in hot water over how he handled UF women’s basketball program with the abuse allegations. Napier would be a good hire but he is going to wait till the last second for the LSU job.

Advertisement
It won’t be much different than Mullen. Their Offense will be good with a ****** Defense. Groundhogs day.
See I slightly disagree here…Lane’s last two DC hires have been much better (Patridge and DJ Durkin). We really only need a Top 40-45 defense under Lane to win 10 games, think that’s easily achievable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back