Miami's Pro Day is Today

Advertisement
this has already probably been brought up but did i see that TB ran a 4.07 40 time. if so that is ridiculous and will bolster him alot.

Yeah someone posted that trying to be funny.

o what a d**k

33.jpg

Vernon 4.68
Smith 4.88
Byrd 4.46
Chambers 4.41
Washington 5.07
Ojomo 4.95
Futch 4.89
Robinson 4.88
Smith 4.88

Underwhelming

so...we were small, weak and slow. No wonder we were 6-6.

Miami went 6-6 b/c the coaches thought DE Robinson with his 4.8 speed could cover guys like marylands megget out of the backfield one on one. Same with gaines and the kid from UV.

Aren't you the same guy ripping the staff for playing a weak zone? You can't have it both ways Nites.

Always points to 2 coaching mistakes, never mentioning how we had guys not getting off blocks against bethune cookman and absolutely mailing in a BC game after pres shalala took their crappy bowl away

23 is a decent number for a DE. The Strength numbers were surprisingly good. Forston's number is one of the all time best for a UM player.

Advertisement
Too bad there wasn't a buffet busting drill, that's where Forston really shines.

Too bad there wasn't a buffet busting drill, that's where Forston really shines.

or a mall rush drill............

* i swear dude only played to go to bowl games in order to get the bowl game freebies that the sponsors give............still remember the EXCITEMENT he had with one of the crappy bowls we went to that he was able to pool his money think it was a best buy giveaway and bought like a 50 in screen tv....there i knew they were "content"...had more excitement there than in the august preseason b4 the season started.

Nice numbers for Byrd. I was down on him this year b/c he disappointed but I hope he catches on somewhere. He'll always be in my good books for that catch against UVa.

****. You really hate the folks up in Charlottsville huh?

Advertisement
Tyler Horn...ouch

6'3" 297lb

40: 5.26
Vert: 25.5"
Bench: 19

Starting center ladies and gentlemen. Then we wonder why we couldn't get 1 yard on the goal line vs K-State

19 bench? Really? Under 300 pounds and running a 5.26? God **** man what the fack were these guys doing in the wiehgt room?

Chase Ford getting tossed at the point of attack is what I remember most. We knew Horn coming in wasn't a strong dude. Had good mobility. Anyone know why Gunn never got a chance to compete for that spot?

Vernon 4.68
Smith 4.88
Byrd 4.46
Chambers 4.41
Washington 5.07
Ojomo 4.95
Futch 4.89
Robinson 4.88
Smith 4.88

Underwhelming

Miami went 6-6 b/c the coaches thought DE Robinson with his 4.8 speed could cover guys like marylands megget out of the backfield one on one. Same with gaines and the kid from UV.

Aren't you the same guy ripping the staff for playing a weak zone? You can't have it both ways Nites.

LMFAO. I don't think you know how dumb this post is. Weak zone? (((YAWN)))

Miami lost 3 games due to coaching blunders. Allowing obvious mismatches/ misuse of personel/ def. play calling etc were amungst the reasons. You throwing out the word "weak zone" is meaningless b/c you made it up.

If I'm not mistaken that was your words in a thread during the season, not mine.

Shannon rebuilt Miami, you can tell by all these spectacular combine numbers what a great group of players he recruited. Now that most of the 8 at the combine and these guys at pro day underperformed do you still stand by that statement?

As usual you are mistaken and Shannon built Miami up player wise amd then under achieved in 2010 (2009 too really) realtive to the talent he had vs the opposition. It's the samething Golden did at temple.

Numbers don't lie..

We were a slow and weak team = 6-6. Period.

No Short yardage or Run Defense =too weak
No corners to play man = Too Slow
No Depth to replace to starters who are slow and weak = too many losses

Good God... its gonna take 2-3 years to get this **** right with the sanctions

JC

Miami went 6-6 b/c it lost 3 games due to coaching blunders. Miami had the fastest rb and wr at the draft. Streeter ran a 4.40. To slow? LMAO. Miami also had some of the strongest guys there.

Vernon 4.68
Smith 4.88
Byrd 4.46
Chambers 4.41
Washington 5.07
Ojomo 4.95
Futch 4.89
Robinson 4.88
Smith 4.88

Underwhelming

Always points to 2 coaching mistakes, never mentioning how we had guys not getting off blocks against bethune cookman and absolutely mailing in a BC game after pres shalala took their crappy bowl away

I've listed several coaching blunders. If you can't remember them all that's your problem. LMAO at not getting off blocks against Bethune Cookman. Useless comment.

So now miami mailed it in vs BC ? That's golden's fault. I guess you can add BC to your list of games lost due to coaching blunders. I've got Maryland, K-State and Uv on mine.

Advertisement
MiamiNites laying down the knowledge as usual. Guy has more football knowledge in his pinky than the other posters in this thread combined yet they still try and argue this nonsense.

Vernon 4.68
Smith 4.88
Byrd 4.46
Chambers 4.41
Washington 5.07
Ojomo 4.95
Futch 4.89
Robinson 4.88
Smith 4.88

Underwhelming

I've listed several coaching blunders. If you can't remember them all that's your problem. LMAO at not getting off blocks against Bethune Cookman. Useless comment.

So now miami mailed it in vs BC ? That's golden's fault. I guess you can add BC to your list of games lost due to coaching blunders. I've got Maryland, K-State and Uv on mine.

I don't recall you pointing out Shannon's coaching blunders over the years. Interdasting.

Advertisement
Nites,

Please answer a few question: You have always defended Swasey which is fine by me. You said that players need to be self motivated and coaches have little to do with it.

Why have all the players gotten stronger in the one year with Golden?
Did Golden's organization skills (something you don't believe in) and emphasis on the strength program have anything to do with it?
Why have all the players commented on how much tougher the workout program is now?
Did the players just decide to workout harder or did Golden have something to do with it?
Were players and coaches (inc Swasey) lazy under Shannon?

Canes525, we're all tight here, you're among friends. Your opinion is greatly respected for having succinct accuracy.

If you have an opinion on something, just go ahead. Let it out. Please. Just go ahead and say it.

LMAO!

Vernon 4.68
Smith 4.88
Byrd 4.46
Chambers 4.41
Washington 5.07
Ojomo 4.95
Futch 4.89
Robinson 4.88
Smith 4.88

Underwhelming

I don't recall you pointing out Shannon's coaching blunders over the years. Interdasting.

34.jpg

any word on what Aldarius ran? Saw in an article he said he was looking to get 4.45 - can't imagine he actually ran that tho.

Advertisement
Back