Miami's Pro Day is Today

Numbers don't lie..

We were a slow and weak team = 6-6. Period.

No Short yardage or Run Defense =too weak
No corners to play man = Too Slow
No Depth to replace to starters who are slow and weak = too many losses

Good God... its gonna take 2-3 years to get this **** right with the sanctions

JC

Advertisement
Nice numbers for Byrd. I was down on him this year b/c he disappointed but I hope he catches on somewhere. He'll always be in my good books for that catch against UVa.

It should be noted we seemed to have negative football IQ as Butch's players left. Coker and Shannon both failed miserably in this regard. And our strength and conditioning....geezus...

Numbers don't lie..

JC

It's already been said, but it's down right shameful that these fools sat back on their combine numbers. Nobody blew away scouts at the combine and everyone of these kids should have taken full advantage of the second chance to impress. What the ****? Who is giving these idiots advice?

Numbers don't lie..

JC

That might have been the case with Williams, but not McGee; his problems are not speed.

Advertisement
It is a reflection of culture. I don't think they worked hard in film room either.

Last edited:
I've never liked a group of Canes less. Good riddance. Forston, I see you.

What's up with Ojomo's weight? During the season he was playing around 270-275....and now he's down to 255?? Is that right? If so, 23 reps isn't bad at all. I don't know why people keep saying that's pathetic. Even at 270 it's not awful. There's many tackles who only put up mid 20's on the bench. Should it be better? Probably. But it's not awful (especially since i don't know his arm length either).

Advertisement
Nites will defend shannon until his *** hurts from getting plugged by xavier shannon. I have never seen such a physically and mentally weak team ever at miami.

golden isnt going to stand for lazy self entitled players and I love it. The country club is gone.

Now its going to be nothing but hard working grown *** men. About time

Advertisement
I don't think Spence did the bench press today.

Harald Gunn repped it 28 times, Figs got 32, Regis hit 26 and Ojomo 23

Whats with these LB's? Futch only got 13 @ 245lbs..WTF

The guy was hanging around the UM campus daily since October of his freshman year. Shameful.

i knew futch and his people..(my cuz is his friend)....hes been going down to um from his junior year...and his sr year he was breaking down film with randy while at chaminade b4 he got suspended for his sr season..

he should have been WAYYYY stronger

Advertisement
I don't think Spence did the bench press today.

Harald Gunn repped it 28 times, Figs got 32, Regis hit 26 and Ojomo 23

Whats with these LB's? Futch only got 13 @ 245lbs..WTF

The guy was hanging around the UM campus daily since October of his freshman year. Shameful.

i knew futch and his people..(my cuz is his friend)....hes been going down to um from his junior year...and his sr year he was breaking down film with randy while at chaminade b4 he got suspended for his sr season..

he should have been WAYYYY stronger

ah

now we know why he is awful

this has already probably been brought up but did i see that TB ran a 4.07 40 time. if so that is ridiculous and will bolster him alot.

Advertisement
Back