Miami's Pro Day is Today

any word on what Aldarius ran? Saw in an article he said he was looking to get 4.45 - can't imagine he actually ran that tho.

If you hold a bag of weed on the other end that sommamabitch would run a 3.8

Advertisement
any word on what Aldarius ran? Saw in an article he said he was looking to get 4.45 - can't imagine he actually ran that tho.

He ran it... The kid took his opportunity here for granted... He's talented hopefully the younger players learned from the previous players mistakes...

He ran it... The kid took his opportunity here for granted... He's talented hopefully the younger players learned from the previous players mistakes...

I can't fathom him running in the 4.5's. He played like he ran a 4.9.

I can't fathom him running in the 4.5's. He played like he ran a 4.9.

But he was out of shape and unmotivated when he played here.

With the NFL in his sights he finally decided to put forth some effort into getting himself together.

Advertisement
MiamiNites laying down the knowledge as usual. Guy has more football knowledge in his pinky than the other posters in this thread combined yet they still try and argue this nonsense.

LULZ. Funniest post in this thread.

Vernon 4.68
Smith 4.88
Byrd 4.46
Chambers 4.41
Washington 5.07
Ojomo 4.95
Futch 4.89
Robinson 4.88
Smith 4.88

Underwhelming

so...we were small, weak and slow. No wonder we were 6-6.

Miami went 6-6 b/c the coaches thought DE Robinson with his 4.8 speed could cover guys like marylands megget out of the backfield one on one. Same with gaines and the kid from UV.

Aren't you the same guy ripping the staff for playing a weak zone? You can't have it both ways Nites.

Always points to 2 coaching mistakes, never mentioning how we had guys not getting off blocks against bethune cookman and absolutely mailing in a BC game after pres shalala took their crappy bowl away

I've listed several coaching blunders. If you can't remember them all that's your problem. LMAO at not getting off blocks against Bethune Cookman. Useless comment.

So now miami mailed it in vs BC ? That's golden's fault. I guess you can add BC to your list of games lost due to coaching blunders. I've got Maryland, K-State and Uv on mine.

I don't recall you pointing out Shannon's coaching blunders over the years. Interdasting.

Meaningless post. You're inabiltiy to recall information is a personal problem not mine.

Nites,

Please answer a few question: You have always defended Swasey which is fine by me. You said that players need to be self motivated and coaches have little to do with it.

Why have all the players gotten stronger in the one year with Golden?
Did Golden's organization skills (something you don't believe in) and emphasis on the strength program have anything to do with it?
Why have all the players commented on how much tougher the workout program is now?
Did the players just decide to workout harder or did Golden have something to do with it?
Were players and coaches (inc Swasey) lazy under Shannon?

First off i said coaches have very little to do with player development

1. Silly question. Under what coaches have all the players gotton weaker? What evidence do you have to show either way?

2. Another wierd question. What does Golden's orginizational skills have to do with someone getting stronger? have you ever been part of a S&C program? nevermind

3. All what players? maybe b/c it's tougher but i don't know what they did before and neither do you.

4. can't answer b/c i'm not there.

5. don't know. i'm sure there were some just like there are some under golden.

All those questions are dumb b/c there isn't enought info to answer any of them.

Advertisement
Nites,

Please answer a few question: You have always defended Swasey which is fine by me. You said that players need to be self motivated and coaches have little to do with it.

Did Golden's organization skills (something you don't believe in) and emphasis on the strength program have anything to do with it?
Why have all the players commented on how much tougher the workout program is now?
Did the players just decide to workout harder or did Golden have something to do with it?

1. Silly question. Under what coaches have all the players gotton weaker? What evidence do you have to show either way?

2. Another wierd question. What does Golden's orginizational skills have to do with someone getting stronger? have you ever been part of a S&C program? nevermind

3. All what players? maybe b/c it's tougher but i don't know what they did before and neither do you.

All those questions are dumb b/c there isn't enought info to answer any of them.

1. Look at the result of our 2012 Sr vs the numbers of the current team. If you don't see a difference then you are trolling. We went from 6 guys doing 225 25 times to something like 25 in one year under Golden (don't remember the exact numbers)
2. Part of organization skills is having your pulse on the whole program including the S&C and nutrition program. You don't think his organization and having a plan created things like UTough and the workouts the players do now?
3. I guess you haven't watched any of the videos, seen any quotes from players, or read any articles in the paper
4. I guess increased strength numbers don't suggest working harder?
5. LOL

You are just trolling now. You deflect all the questions that implicate your buddy and all your odd theories on how Miami was built back up.

Nites,

1. Look at the result of our 2012 Sr vs the numbers of the current team. If you don't see a difference then you are trolling. We went from 6 guys doing 225 25 times to something like 25 in one year under Golden (don't remember the exact numbers)
2. Part of organization skills is having your pulse on the whole program including the S&C and nutrition program. You don't think his organization and having a plan created things like UTough and the workouts the players do now?
3. I guess you haven't watched any of the videos, seen any quotes from players, or read any articles in the paper
4. I guess increased strength numbers don't suggest working harder?
5. LOL

You are just trolling now. You deflect all the questions that implicate your buddy and all your odd theories on how Miami was built back up.

1. show me an example of when a team got weaker from year to year relative to what the player did the year before?
2. meaningless. I can create a workout program without being organized.
3. so every players and tea memebr has been inetrviewed?
4. again, show me some examples of the lajority of the players from the team not improving on a yearly basis?
5. lol

You have failed to make any point what so ever.

1. What don't you understand about the overall strength numbers being up drastically from last year? And that is with a younger team.
2. It amazes me that you "played" college football and don't think organization/time management is a huge part of a successful program.
3. LOL
4. Everyone should improve but the players in the past 8 years obviously weren't improving very much. When you have 2 Sr LBs benching 225 13 and 14 times you don't think that signifies a problem?

Do you think the S&C program has improved under Golden?

1. Yes according to Golden's report there's an increase in the number of players getting stronger
- great for the gym and I hope it translates to the field
2. Organizational skills are relevant to success
- from assessing to planning to tasking

Advertisement
1. What don't you understand about the overall strength numbers being up drastically from last year? And that is with a younger team.
2. It amazes me that you "played" college football and don't think organization/time management is a huge part of a successful program.
3. LOL
4. Everyone should improve but the players in the past 8 years obviously weren't improving very much. When you have 2 Sr LBs benching 225 13 and 14 times you don't think that signifies a problem?

Do you think the S&C program has improved under Golden?

1. What part of " the guys getting stronger were on the team last year and players generally get stronger every year" don't you understand?

2. You're talking out your a**. You have no idea what golden does. none.

3. (((YAWN)))

4. So your saying sean spence was a problem? LMFAO

Advertisement
Back