Miami vs. USF spread

Every game from here on out has a storyline:

1) @USF: In-state opponent that we don't play often. The biggest, loudest crowd that they will have at Pirate Bay all year, and they will be jacked up. Many of our fans in away attendance;
2) VT: Long-standing bad blood game with a hated opponent who will be jacked up on a Friday. First conference game (which has been a major hurdle the past few years);
3) @Cal: Long road trip across the country to play in an unfamiliar environment against an unfamiliar opponent;
4) @Ville: Many believe it's the game of the year. Road game, very hostile environment, opponent with conference aspirations, off a bye for us (which have been poor in recent years);
5) FSU: Our archrival who we have no business losing to this year, coming off what may be the biggest war of the season;
6) Duke: Facing ex-HC Manny Diaz;
7) @GT: Self-explanatory and cold weather road game;
8) WF: Senior day and pre-Thanksgiving (can't have a letdown);
9) Cuse: Senior day for them, loud dome, and post-Thanksgiving (can't have a letdown).

All of this is also going to be with a target on our back.

TrumpyCane will attempt to convince Ms. TrumpyCane to let TrumpyCane go to Louisville

Advertisement
No. At the time I responded, I really didn’t know who would be back and I think that impacted the line. We’re now told everyone will be back. We’ll see.

No worries. I was more alluding to the regime's radio silence on injury news with my comment. It was probably a bad joke on my part.

Will be interesting to compare, USF covered +30.5 at Bama 42-16 week 2. Game was 14-13 Bama going into the 4th quarter. Bama had 194 passing and 199 rushing. USF had 103 passing and 206 rushing. Bama turned it over 3 times and was sacked 3 times but was 5/13 3rd down conversions. Both teams were also heavily penalized.
I don't disagree it was way closer than the scoreboard - but also not. Turnovers are a function of how aggressive the offense is, and based on charting there should have been 6 turnovers in the game due to forced fumbles and pass deflections. But only 3 were converted, and all by USF as fumble recoveries. If it were to even out to 3 TO's a side I would have had it as 27-13 Bama win. USF couldn't sustain drives and even the turnover gifts they got couldn't turn those scoring chances into points. USF averaged one point per drive and were stopped on 12/17 drives while running 82 plays!! So, they played fast and drove their defense over the cliff. After reviewing I learned more about Alabama's boom/bust offense, which they showed last year, than to fear the scrappy USF team.

Advertisement
I have seen nothing to indicate that we are slow to start. Defense has completely shut down every team we have face so far. Offense is relaxed and playing at their pace. We have trailed exactly zero minutes in games this year (Consider that we have given the opponents' offense the ball first in all three games).

You are watching CMC dispel the myth that he is not a gameday coarch in real time each weekend. I think this years' Miami Hurricanes team has earned the benefit of the doubt when asked the question "Which team will show up today?"; a testament to CMCs efforts to get his team ready to play.

I have seen nothing to indicate that we are slow to start. Defense has completely shut down every team we have face so far. Offense is relaxed and playing at their pace. We have trailed exactly zero minutes in games this year (Consider that we have given the opponents' offense the ball first in all three games).

You are watching CMC dispel the myth that he is not a gameday coarch in real time each weekend. I think this years' Miami Hurricanes team has earned the benefit of the doubt when asked the question "Which team will show up today?"; a testament to CMCs efforts to get his team ready to play.

I’m a fan of CMC and think he’s building us for long term success.

The only thing I disagree with is your choice of word “myth”. He has a pretty large body of work to say it’s a myth.

But I’m glad he’s reversing that and this team is ready to go. I think only Miami can beat Miami right now.

Looking at our immediate history, was anyone sweating GT last year?
Games like this, scare the crap out of me,..
IMG_7053.jpeg

Advertisement
This will hardly be a road game. I went to two previous games at Raymond James and the crowd was 75% Miami fans. That was when we sucked too. It will be the student section in green and everyone else in orange.

For some reason they just seem to have Alabama’s number because they played them close two years in a row but it just seems fluke-y. Last year they held Alabama to 17 and then proceeded to give up 29 to Rice the following week.

They play very fast so that means we should get a lot of possessions on offense. We’re the most efficient offense in the country so far, so giving us a ton of possessions isn’t how you best us. Miami drops half a hundred on these bums and wins 52-17.

Advertisement
Every game from here on out has a storyline:

1) @USF: In-state opponent that we don't play often. The biggest, loudest crowd that they will have at Pirate Bay all year, and they will be jacked up. Many of our fans in away attendance;
2) VT: Long-standing bad blood game with a hated opponent who will be jacked up on a Friday. First conference game (which has been a major hurdle the past few years);
3) @Cal: Long road trip across the country to play in an unfamiliar environment against an unfamiliar opponent;
4) @Ville: Many believe it's the game of the year. Road game, very hostile environment, opponent with conference aspirations, off a bye for us (which have been poor in recent years);
5) FSU: Our archrival who we have no business losing to this year, coming off what may be the biggest war of the season;
6) Duke: Facing ex-HC Manny Diaz;
7) @GT: Self-explanatory and cold weather road game;
8) WF: Senior day and pre-Thanksgiving (can't have a letdown);
9) Cuse: Senior day for them, loud dome, and post-Thanksgiving (can't have a letdown).

All of this is also going to be with a target on our back.
Atlanta as a cold weather game isn't wrong but that's stupidly Miami.

They will chip Tyler Baron all game and try to let the rest beat them. Pause….and when they see 24 on the edge they will run right to his side towards the sideline. He better be ready cause his pursuit isn’t at the rate I would like for that position. Pause. That’s what I would do, and they like to run it so expect it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just got my labs back this morning and I was lower than I should be. Upping my dosage this week on my shot.

I did do labs on the day I typically shoot just to see what my bottom was.
Hey all jokes aside good for you for keeping up with it brother. Us guy need to stay on top of that

Advertisement
Back