Miami vs. USF spread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will be interesting to compare, USF covered +30.5 at Bama 42-16 week 2. Game was 14-13 Bama going into the 4th quarter. Bama had 194 passing and 199 rushing. USF had 103 passing and 206 rushing. Bama turned it over 3 times and was sacked 3 times but was 5/13 3rd down conversions. Both teams were also heavily penalized.

Advertisement
cooper was in a walking boot at the end of the game. never came back from the injury. i know mario said he was practicing on tuesday.
The fact Mario said it so quickly makes me trust it even less tbh

He takes the OL secrecy even further than the rest of the team

For me I’m thinking 3 starters out and hoping for the best

Usf rushing is quite impressive.
Their pass d not so much.
True, but Alabama did not make half time adjustments as I expected and it didn’t seem USF had to change much. The talent differential and Alabama OL finally won out.

We cannot afford to **** around the first half and allow that big boy to just keep and lay down for 5-8 yards a carry. They are going to try and take advantage of our talented “over pursuing” DEs…in my opinion.

Advertisement
Prefer a shootout than that 6-3 snoozefest in 2011. Worst game I’ve ever attended. Both programs should have been assigned a loss. I deserve this offense.
Our punter Botts was the hero of the game making them play out of their 15 yard line the entire game. The kid climbed the wall after the game as the Cane fans chanted his name. Actually very cool.

Advertisement
IMG_2119.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2119.jpeg
    IMG_2119.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back