Miami vs. USF spread

Advertisement
Also 17.5 is too low. 52-21. USF kept it close with Bama for two reasons, horrible turnovers on Bama’s part, and bringing all kinds of pressure because Milroe has no ability to make teams pay in the quick game with his arm. If they try to play us like they did Bama Restrepo may have 30 receptions.

How many times have you watched just his bench press celly, be honest.
I’m gonna reveal the answer on this weeks Canes Connection Zoom

oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
USF QB is a non-thrower, but Golesh wants to spread []__[] out wide and use the big QB as an extra piece in the box. This sets up to be an interesting test of our discipline.
I'm guessing they will spy him with Wes or Kiko, and will hammer rush lane integrity all week.

Probably bring some extra pressure and force Brown to win with his arm - not happening.

Advertisement
Different team this year. More importantly, different QB.

USF will try to shorten the game with the run, and hope that Cam is impatient - he's not TVD.
We need a clean game and a "healthy" OL
Limit negative plays and chunk plays on D
Their pass D is not very good, but if we can have a strong run game, there will be even more chunk plays in the air
Defensively, someone mentioned over pursuit earlier. Agree. Need to be disciplined, set edges and stay in our lanes. Every play will have 2 run options out of their backfield. If we keep to our responsibilities, our talent is enough to clean up quickly.

Looking at our immediate history, was anyone sweating GT last year?
Games like this, scare the crap out of me,..
New QB, healthy TE's, and if looks like Dawson can run the offense he wants. I think TVD's limitations limited what the staff felt comfortable calling. It was safer to try to keep the ball on the ground. Ward gives them the freedom to open up the playbook.

Advertisement
I'd love to see a monster hit or two early on their qb. Not a cheap shot or late hit. I mean one where he takes off and thinks hes going for 15 and someone lights him up after 2.

Make him not want to run or at least have it in the back of his mind. He is content to just take 4-5 yards at a time. So instead of him hitting our guys and wearing us down lets make him not want to run.

Also 17.5 is too low. 52-21. USF kept it close with Bama for two reasons, horrible turnovers on Bama’s part, and bringing all kinds of pressure because Milroe has no ability to make teams pay in the quick game with his arm. If they try to play us like they did Bama Restrepo may have 30 receptions.
i dont think they get to 21 points. our DL is better imo.

Cam will find the open man every time they blitz.

Our Defense is going to bash their QB every time he tries to run the ball.

I am not a betting man but I think we win big.

Advertisement
Back