Miami at Wake

But thanks for thinking about me, hopefully these mods come to their senses and realize you're just a troll. Always has been, always will be.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Momentum after a win is key here. Our confidence is better again. Need another great game from Sam. Hopefully Jordan plays. Got a good feeling with this one. Wong and Gust cant wait until the second half. When we start out fast we are tough.
Not completely surprised but to come back like that is astonishingly profound. Had a good feeling though.

I definitely reverse jinxed him today. That was the plan.
The A Team 80S GIF

Advertisement
It was 35-25 when I left the field and my daughter's rec ball coach comes to watch her during tournaments and we talk about the game. I'll watch what I missed but I caught the last two minutes walking in the door. Checked the box score and we shot close to 40 percent from behind the arc and Sam was in double digits. They will live and die by the three. Mclitty was clutch on those last two shots. If Beverly were healthy I think this could be a one or two loss team in conference play. Can't wait to make the next gamr in Miami Saturday.

Advertisement
It was 35-25 when I left the field and my daughter's rec ball coach comes to watch her during tournaments and we talk about the game. I'll watch what I missed but I caught the last two minutes walking in the door. Checked the box score and we shot close to 40 percent from behind the arc and Sam was in double digits. They will live and die by the three. Mclitty was clutch on those last two shots. If Beverly were healthy I think this could be a one or two loss team in conference play. Can't wait to make the next gamr in Miami Saturday.
Not sure how much a difference Bev would make but we could sure use another competent big.

Advertisement
Back