Miami at Wake

Advertisement
Plenty of people have said he’s a lottery pick. He isnt lottery pick. He’s a bubble roster player of anything. Nice of you to talk to a mere commenter, though you’re highness.
His athleticism may sneak him into the low lottery AT BEST. Keep in mind, the lower lottery doesn't mean you'll make a roster.

When you listen to the people that are plugged in to the League, they see Wong as a potential role player, a guy that should be able to eat minutes at the next level due to his versatility. I have him as a lower end of 1st round, 2nd round guy. He may end up taking the Davon Reed route to the league, even though he's a more explosive scorer than Davon ever was.

Advertisement
That said, Miami is in this game late, that's all one could ask for. You have a chance to steal a game on the road late, that's a golden opportunity.

His athleticism may sneak him into the low lottery AT BEST. Keep in mind, the lower lottery doesn't mean you'll make a roster.

When you listen to the people that are plugged in to the League, they see Wong as a potential role player, a guy that should be able to eat minutes at the next level due to his versatility. I have him as a lower end of 1st round, 2nd round guy. He may end up taking the Davon Reed route to the league, even though he's a more explosive scorer than Davon ever was.
I guess I just expected a much stronger step forward this year with his scoring. You’re probably right.

Davon makes his living on the defensive end. Wong will never be able to do that. He can’t stop mid level guards at the college level. He’ll have to be a score at will guy if he wants to make a roster. His jump shot has to get a lot better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back