Miami at Wake

Advertisement
Playing behind in every **** game lately lol. Def not making it easy
It's a 7 point lead, let's pump the brakes for a minute. Basketball is a game of runs, Miami has to find a way to stay in it and then go on their own run. They've done that all season. They aren't going to blow many teams out, especially a hot team like Wake.

It's a 7 point lead, let's pump the brakes for a minute. Basketball is a game of runs, Miami has to find a way to stay in it and then go on their own run. They've done that all season. They aren't going to blow many teams out, especially a hot team like Wake.
I didn't say I expected miami to blow them out. Just stated a fact that this poor stretch theyve been on they have found themselves playing from behind early in everyone

Advertisement
Sam doing the job taking charges. That said, shooting has to pick up. I can't stand all the dribbling right now. They are allowing Wake to reach and hack, you can't dribble into traffic.

Painful to watch so far (when have i ever said that?) but here (in an FSU household) there's even more pain as FSU has lost 5 in a row and down 80-44 vs NC late. So THIS pain compares better, LOL.

Gotta do better vs their 3's ... they are 6 for 9 and its killing us. when have i said THAT before, sigh.

Advertisement
Sam has to believe in his shot. He's not looking for that jumper at this point. That said, Wake keeps fouling him on drives...

Painful to watch so far (when have i ever said that?) but here (in an FSU household) there's even more pain as FSU has lost 5 in a row and down 80-44 vs NC late. So THIS pain compares better, LOL.

Gotta do better vs their 3's ... they are 6 for 9 and its killing us. when have i said THAT before, sigh.
You have guys wetting jumpers with a hand in their face, fading away. I don't know what you do about that.

Advertisement
Not all (of their 7) threes are like that, but yeah, if they are gonna be NBA superstars vs Miami today, we are in big trouble.
A lot of them are shots that most coaches would frown upon. Jacks from beyond NBA range, Guys studying the shot and then jacking(1st rule of shooting, study long, study wrong). That said, Miami isn't completely out of the game. That's all I can ask for right now. 7 isn't optimal, but that's one decent run away.

Miami has to find a way to manufacture points, get to the line, not give up easy buckets. The jumpers won't fall all night, Miami has to stay within striking distance.

We will heat up next half
Miami has to be within a bucket at the 5 minute mark, and let Wong, McGusty and Moore take over. I love that Joseph is giving L legit minutes, to keep Moore from picking up more fouls. The more I see from him, the more I'm convinced that he will be a solid PG for this program for years to come. He isn't a scorer, but he defends well, and has a calming influence on the offense.

Advertisement
We can't defend. Wake shooting 56% from the floor and about the same on 3 pt attempts. If the ball goes inside for them, we have no answer. Sam is just not an interior defender at all. 1 rebound up to this point. Is Moore playing today? If so, he's been invisible.

agree, besides his foul trouble, Moore hasnt shown up YET (cmon Charlie!) in fact, our 4 guys in off the bench are 4 for 5, keeping us hangin around.

Just saw we’ve fallen to the “last four in.” Losing this game would be devastating. Don’t see enough wins left to get back in the field without major changes.

Advertisement
Back