MIAMI at NC STATE ( -3) 12 NOON JAN 14 ACCNX BALLY SPORTS PLUS

Advertisement
Like I said not time to panic but there def is causes for concern because it’s the same stuff every game. We won them early. Only going to get tougher from here. What I would do for even just one 6’10 who could rebound

Advertisement
In what world is that a bad loss?

Are you the same dude that said NC State was a bad team? Because since then they’re 4-0 with wins over Duke, VT, and Miami.

Their guards are legit and Burns is a problem. Please stop bi***ing for once in your life
I think you got the wrong guy. I’ve never said Nc state was bad. But thanks for telling me how you feel. And it’s a bad loss in the sense we should have won that in regulation pretty easily. We melted down. I wanna meet some of y’all in real life the way y’all be talking to me on the internet is Wild

In what world is that a bad loss?

Are you the same dude that said NC State was a bad team? Because since then they’re 4-0 with wins over Duke, VT, and Miami.

Their guards are legit and Burns is a problem. Please stop bi***ing for once in your life
Our fans don't watch basketball, outside of the couple of UM games they catch, so they don't know anything about other programs. Let's be honest, a lot of our fans are Duke fans, they barely recognize that we've had a decent program throughout L's tenure.

Advertisement
Don’t blame refs when this team turns the ball over nonstop, takes stupid fouls down the stretch, and somehow can’t ever get a quality shot off (or a shot at all!) when it matters most. The 3 to send it to OT was pure luck on another terrible possession. LOTS to fix as the schedule gets tougher here
None of those bad calls took point away from Miami or led to NC State points. Miami got stops after every one of them and proceeded to either turn it over or miss a bad shot.

This loss is more frustrating than GTech to me because we couldn’t even get a **** shot up.

It’s like they spent all that time in the timeout drawing up a play & as soon as they inbounded the ball they forgot it smh lol

Is there some kinda disconnect that happens between what’s being said to them in the huddle vs what happens once they step back out on the floor?

It’s like they didn’t listen to a word Larra told them smh
Because 19 thousand fans had no impact. Good lord, we got killed on the offensive boards and turned the ball over way too much. Can get away with one but not both.

Advertisement
A 2 point OT loss to a team that blew Duke out at home, beat VT on the road and had a *week* to rest and prepare for us is not a bad result.

Could’ve won, should’ve won. But the team fought hard. This type of road game pays dividends moving forward and in March.

Pack needs to step up, period. Cuse is solid and their zone will be tough if we aren’t knocking down shots.

Advertisement
Great defense by NC State against Wong on last play. Miami tried to set up a ball screen. Most of the set plays executed well. Unfortunately, last one did not.

Our fans don't watch basketball, outside of the couple of UM games they catch, so they don't know anything about other programs. Let's be honest, a lot of our fans are Duke fans, they barely recognize that we've had a decent program throughout L's tenure.
Bro I had college basketball offers.. lmao y’all just be saying stuff. I watch more ball than just about anyone on this board.. 17 turnovers in a 1 possession game is a bad loss.

This loss is more frustrating than GTech to me because we couldn’t even get a **** shot up.

It’s like they spent all that time in the timeout drawing up a play & as soon as they inbounded the ball they forgot it smh lol

Or, there were only 12 seconds left and it's hard to get a quality shot in those circumstances

Advertisement
Back