Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

He clearly ****ed up but she deserves some blame too and she won't get it. His life isn't over or anything but he's losing his family and a tremendous amount of money so he's going to pay for this in many ways. Nothing will happen to her and she'll probably be applauded for her strength or some other dumb ****. The double standard is so ****ed up.

Advertisement
I bet norvel has a hard on right now . Hopefully coleman dont gotta lot of connects still lol

He clearly ****ed up but she deserves some blame too and she won't get it. His life isn't over or anything but he's losing his family and a tremendous amount of money so he's going to pay for this in many ways. Nothing will happen to her and she'll probably be applauded for her strength or some other dumb ****. The double standard is so ****ed up.
I have zero sympathy for Corch Tugger but you're right overall. Any school that brings her in now deserves what they get- and that's not disputing any of her messaging about rape, etc. At minimum she crossed some lines here in a very unprofessional manner AND she also has felt inclined to publicly blast schools (like us) without being privy to the details needed to make the statements she does.

So she absolutely might be a victim of some horrible horrible things but there's seemingly a maturity deficit there that is a real problem in her current role.

Advertisement
I have zero sympathy for Corch Tugger but you're right overall. Any school that brings her in now deserves what they get- and that's not disputing any of her messaging about rape, etc. At minimum she crossed some lines here in a very unprofessional manner AND she also has felt inclined to publicly blast schools (like us) without being privy to the details needed to make the statements she does.

So she absolutely might be a victim of some horrible horrible things but there's seemingly a maturity deficit there that is a real problem in her current role.
This is a money play for her. She will get millions from the university and/or Tucker.

But he's dumb for trusting her.

Lots of bad actors all around.

This is a money play for her. She will get millions from the university and/or Tucker.

But he's dumb for trusting her.

Lots of bad actors all around.
She was a paid vendor by Michigan State so that probably exposes the university. No sympathy for them either. They're soon going to have double tuition just to cover all these settlements.

Advertisement
Just like I said the other day, Jonathan Smith. His style and his staff belong in the B10. Would be a great hire for them.

Advertisement
What Mel Tucker’s big head was telling him before he ***ked around and found out:

Shaq No GIF

…at the same time, what his little head was telling him to do:

Oh No Fire GIF

Advertisement
I doubt she stays on staff as well..blowing millions and ruining your fam for some phone *** etc? Mel deserves the mud he’s gunna get thrown. & I don’t think his career is over by any means tbh. **** go be a analyst somewhere soon

Advertisement
Back