Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

Nothing I wrote disputes the underlined. Tucker is still a clown for pursuing that. She belongs in the circus too, but he is the headliner.

At this moment this is why I put more blame on Tucker

1. Her job description / life mission
2. He was in the position of authority and responsible for hiring her

3. Giving money and shoe gifts from his personal funds

4. At this moment, neither of them have said or admitted anything about a physical or romantic event outside of the tug of war call. No dinner dates, kiss on the cheek, nada.
So, my blame goes to him for being told by a flirtatious female friend she wants to keep it up cordial, yet him continuing to pursue her in the following months. Married or not, when a man is worth 50M’s and counting, it would not take that long for an interested woman to make it physical if she wanted. Before the tug of war call, he tried to get her to his hotel room and failed. That should have been another stop sign for him.
My reply wasn't in direct response to you, but more rhetorically against the accused and the accuser.

I'm just not ready to render him guilty of 'sexual harrassment' and sentence him without more facts. That's a very serious accusation IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am not defending him. I've posted throughout on what I think about his actions. But, from what I've seen thus far, this looks like a case to me of "a pox on both your houses." Not sure anyone looks good here. The situation reflects very poorly on her awareness and judgment as well.
For sure, wasn't saying you were. Just responding to the quote you provided. Like I said, regardless if it was consensual or not, he HAS to be smarter than that. Once again MSU is in the news for the wrong reason regarding an employee and sexual misconduct. Nassar's deal was WAY worse than misconduct, but still, you get what I'm saying. Bad, bad look for them and it's why he will be gone.

For sure, wasn't saying you were. Just responding to the quote you provided. Like I said, regardless if it was consensual or not, he HAS to be smarter than that. Once again MSU is in the news for the wrong reason regarding an employee and sexual misconduct. Nassar's deal was WAY worse than misconduct, but still, you get what I'm saying. Bad, bad look for them and it's why he will be gone.
You know what's crazy? These coaches are constantly talking to the kids about optics and avoiding putting themselves in a position where trouble can happen. I am sure they all tell the kids not to be out late, to be careful on social media, etc. Wish they'd take their own advice some times.

Advertisement
You can say Mel is dumb, this is true. This lady is a ******* snake though, it's pretty obvious. Having something bad happen to you doesn't mean you can't be just as horrible yourself. Between the calls and not hanging up the phone, clearly this was a consensual relationship. Mel will get fired and she should be barred from speaking to colleges ever again.

You know what's crazy? These coaches are constantly talking to the kids about optics and avoiding putting themselves in a position where trouble can happen. I am sure they all tell the kids not to be out late, to be careful on social media, etc. Wish they'd take their own advice some times.
can you think of anything dumber than someone in his position with that much money to lose having phone *** or flirting over the phone with a person involved in the business she is in and also a rape victim hired to educated the players at the school? its just insane that the man would even speak to her on the phone about anything other than specifics about the engagement.

You can say Mel is dumb, this is true. This lady is a ******* snake though, it's pretty obvious. Having something bad happen to you doesn't mean you can't be just as horrible yourself. Between the calls and not hanging up the phone, clearly this was a consensual relationship. Mel will get fired and she should be barred from speaking to colleges ever again.
I mean, her reputation and business will absolutely take a hit at this point, regardless of any future revelations that may be disclosed.

Advertisement
LMAO.

Hey, Tucker, who'd you s c r e w your career for?

1694543440625.jpeg

Just settle with Tucker for 15 million cash. Tucker give her 500k
Tucker go be an assistant in the NFL

And be done with this

Exactly.

And I'd be willing to bet that the phone conversation went something like this:

WHAT SHE SAID: "I need to work out so that I can look better."

WHAT HE THINKS HE HEARD: "I need to work out so that I can look better when I'm naked."

This kind of crap happens all the time. Guys projecting things from "flirtatious conversation"...
With the amount of contact these two had by phone and a lot of it late at night I seriously doubt it was this simple. There was much more going on. Men and women don’t have that many late night talks for that amount of time. I mean what’s the discussion at 12 am ? “Do you think I should run more 2 man under against Purdue than cover 4”? None of this adds up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With the amount of contact these two had by phone and a lot of it late at night I seriously doubt it was this simple. There was much more going on. Men and women don’t have that many late night talks for that amount of time. I mean what’s the discussion at 12 am ? “Do you think I should run more 2 man under against Purdue than cover 4”? None of this adds up.
Nah. A married man and another woman talking about how messy a divorce would be for said married man is just making professional small-talk.
1694611144332.png

I'm a financial data guy, I need to see a spreadsheet that indicates who initiated each call...

:ROFLMAO:

"do you think I should run more 2 man under against Purdue than cover 4" sounds exactly like something that I would say to the wife when talking dirty. You just made Tracy's case for her.

Advertisement

To add...she knew he was married and was having these late night phone sessions, these late night phone sessions that were happening after she knew he was married (like the night he truly became Mel Tugger).

I'm with you on this one.

Recruiting is a cold game. She walked in with Mel Tucker slippers on, but ended up throwing the hat on the ground and then exposing you for committing some violations and now here come the sanctions. A story as old as time.

Advertisement
Back