Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

Advertisement
Irregardless of how this plays out, he left a lot of money behind for a tug. She got a **** ton of free advertising to promote her business as a speaker.

Crazy *** stuff all around.

She loses as well; comes off sloppy, very unprofessional, and potentially high-risk.

I think the consent tour is over for her, but she can probably spin-off to the 'sexual harassment' and 'setting healthy boundaries' circuit now.

She loses as well; comes off sloppy, very unprofessional, and potentially high-risk.

I think the consent tour is over for her, but she can probably spin-off to the 'sexual harassment' and 'setting healthy boundaries' circuit now.

You could be right.

She'll cash a giant check from MSU so that it all goes away and they'll be happy to pay just to get rid of it. That and they will pay him as well in the long run, but nowhere near what he was making. Same thing, just to get rid of it.

Her real story is real and she'll still profit from it I'm sure. No matter what happens, many will view her as a victim from this and she is with her past for certain.

Advertisement
I just went and read the whole thing in USA today. He hasnt exactly denied busting one while talking to her over the phone. But im inclined to think there was some consent. And hopefully it doesnt come off as victim blaming

She and him as well both deleted their text message correspondents, why would u do that? I know why he would.

And she also waited till december to file....after he stopped having her come speak there. Which was like 4 or 5 months later.

That 2nd part could be victim reflex so that possible but it strikes me as a response to being shunned from speaking

In any case stupid dude. U can go get any bimbo that looks better than this woman and u chose a rape survivor. dumb.

Yeah they wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole after both his and their history. They would lose all credibility and could even maybe make way for Tucker to say they have inconsistent punishment and that his termination wasn't actually for cause.

Advertisement
You could be right.

She'll cash a giant check from MSU so that it all goes away and they'll be happy to pay just to get rid of it. That and they will pay him as well in the long run, but nowhere near what he was making. Same thing, just to get rid of it.

Her real story is real and she'll still profit from it I'm sure. No matter what happens, many will view her as a victim from this and she is with her past for certain.

I don't see where MSU has any liability here; they responded to the allegations appropriately. Why does Brenda get a check?

Mel's contract language is broad but very clear; "any conduct which constitutes moral turpitude or which, in the university's reasonable judgment, would tend to bring public disrespect, contempt or ridicule upon the university."

I think the above threshold for termination was met based on the behavior he acknowledged to the investigator.

What I don't understand is why the school was notified if she wasn't an employee or affiliate of the school. What reason did she or her lawyer have for filing a complaint? If that ain't suspicious enough for you then nothing ever will be.
I don't see where MSU has any liability here; they responded to the allegations appropriately. Why does Brenda get a check?

Mel's contract language is broad but very clear; "any conduct which constitutes moral turpitude or which, in the university's reasonable judgment, would tend to bring public disrespect, contempt or ridicule upon the university."

I think the above threshold for termination was met based on the behavior he acknowledged to the investigator.
It's a payday and payback for her losing the contract to speak to MSU again, and Tugger breaking it off, no longer wanting to talk to her. She went to USA Today and told them the whole story and leaked info intentionally out of spite. Don't get me wrong here, Tugger was dumb as **** for even talking to this chick....she is not without blame here either. Personally I hope she loses her credibility and any future speaking engagement because of this.

Advertisement
stuck his **** into a jar of rubbing alcohol, glass shards, and hot coals instead.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Advertisement
It's a payday and payback for her losing the contract to speak to MSU again, and Tugger breaking it off, no longer wanting to talk to her. She went to USA Today and told them the whole story and leaked info intentionally out of spite. Don't get me wrong here, Tugger was dumb as **** for even talking to this chick....she is not without blame here either. Personally I hope she loses her credibility and any future speaking engagement because of this.

I agree with the payback based on the timing of her complaint; but a payday? From who? For what?

She didn't do this for money.

He’s got 70 million reasons to put up a fight.

This is kabuki.

Mel is doing damage-control for the next job.

Mel admitted to behavior that violates very broad but crystal-clear terms of his contract; the ability to read and basic comprehension skills would allow anyone to arrive at that conclusion.

Race has nothing to do with it, and the"truth"about their relationship is not relevant to his termination.

This is kabuki.

Mel is doing damage-control for the next job.

Mel admitted to behavior that violates very broad but crystal-clear terms of his contract; the ability to read and basic comprehension skills would allow anyone to arrive at that conclusion.

Race has nothing to do with it, and the"truth"about their relationship is not relevant to his termination.
No doubt reputation damage control as well but that $70 million is a lot of incentive to put up a fight. We’ve seen many times other coaches ride off into the sunset with a big bag and live the good life. We have one that hangs around the program in Coach O.

Advertisement
Back