Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

I see the Saban rehab facility in his immediate future if Nicky keeps going.
Mel's already been to the coaching rehab facility to clean his name after being the worst defensive coordinator in the NFL for a couple years. I don't think he's getting in there a 2nd time.

TBH I don't think I could walk into a kids house and talk to him and his mom with this out there. Too awkward.

Advertisement
Mel's already been to the coaching rehab facility to clean his name after being the worst defensive coordinator in the NFL for a couple years. I don't think he's getting in there a 2nd time.

TBH I don't think I could walk into a kids house and talk to him and his mom with this out there. Too awkward.

He doesn't have to. He can be an analyst for someone. I'm sure he'll get some sort of special assistant role on an nfl team. I think he's done in college for a while.

If I were a HC I wouldnt allow any idiot capable of fumbling 80 million around my team. Saban seems not to give any fuccs about perception.

I have zero sympathy for Corch Tugger but you're right overall. Any school that brings her in now deserves what they get- and that's not disputing any of her messaging about rape, etc. At minimum she crossed some lines here in a very unprofessional manner AND she also has felt inclined to publicly blast schools (like us) without being privy to the details needed to make the statements she does.

So she absolutely might be a victim of some horrible horrible things but there's seemingly a maturity deficit there that is a real problem in her current role.
she severely damaged her credibility by engaging in a consensual relationship with a corch or coach of an institution that hired her for rape awareness training and is disqualified from that job. anyone who hires her after this is a joke. that said I the school is making the right decision by firing corch tucker.

she severely damaged her credibility by engaging in a consensual relationship with a corch or coach of an institution that hired her for rape awareness training and is disqualified from that job. anyone who hires her after this is a joke. that said I the school is making the right decision by firing corch tucker.
Worse still, she tried to shake him down. F him, and f her.

Advertisement
In the space of 2 years, Mel went from sign a **** near $100 million contract to walking away with nothing but his **** in his hand, literally.
jon stewart slow clap GIF

Advertisement
In the space of 2 years, Mel went from sign a **** near $100 million contract to walking away with nothing but his **** in his hand, literally.
He won't walk away with 100 mm but he will be set for life. There will be a significant settlement. MSU were morons for paying him what they did for that long for an unproven commodity. That program is f..ked.

He won't walk away with 100 mm but he will be set for life. There will be a significant settlement. MSU were morons for paying him what they did for that long for an unproven commodity. That program is f..ked.
I always laugh at set for life. set for life means different things to some than others...he probably already is set for life but yea he will walk away with a good piece of that buyout. probably 10-15 million.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Irregardless of how this plays out, he left a lot of money behind for a tug. She got a **** ton of free advertising to promote her business as a speaker.

Crazy *** stuff all around.

Advertisement
Back