2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely insane

These are grown men we are talking about here!

As soon as we miss on a TOP F -UCKING 25 kid in the nation they run to a twitter board and take out their pain with the most childish type behavior you will ever see?

I couldn’t stop thinking of the @IndayArtHauz quote all day, and while that will always be the 🐐, I saw this earlier and it summed up this board perfectly as well.

IMG_2423.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what? Honestly. I’d much rather have Lightfoot over Scott.

Tons of good inside guys but not sure there a lot of elite edge rushers.

Am I doing this right?

I’ll one up you….. only getting him cause O$Unis getting Stewart……(that’s actually probably what’s happening) but I’ll take 1 for now

Wiltfong changed his pick too. Chalk one up for the good guys. I hope a lot of you take a long look in a mirror tonight. What I read on this board the past 24 hours was ******* repulsive.

Nothing said in the last 24 hours has been untrue. If we get this guy, great. We’ve still gotten stuffed in the ******* locker multiple times this cycle. Twice in the last couple of days. I highly doubt this class finishes in the top 10.

Advertisement
It’s not the date per se.

It’s more the targets are coming off the board and many in general top tier recruits are committing - history says most won’t flip. It’s just not as common as people think.

So that is where the concern is.
Once again it’s July. The season changes things, just look at our history of recruiting and the season causing the class to implode.

Advertisement
I ate my crow above. I'll just say theres some insiders on here that I talk to that whoever they're getting their info from are playing them hard lol
Yea yea yea. Everybody is an insider. And everyone’s sources gotta eat crow.

I don’t get speaking on something like a fact when you don’t have facts first hand.

Advertisement
Once again it’s July. The season changes things, just look at our history of recruiting and the season causing the class to implode.
Statistics say most don’t flip.

Season results will possibly impact those that are waiting for late decisions which is a smaller percentage of overall top tier kids. And of course though most don’t flip some do. Just not as many as perceived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back