2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1894.gif

Advertisement
Likely!

I would like to overpay for a DT or Corner, if I am making the decision.

This reeks of the desperation that UiF had last year when Miami was whipping their *** on the trail.
Yep and who really cares right? Is it really overpaying if that’s what it takes? We pay more because we have to unfortunately there’s not much else we can sell right now… ufag is doing the same thing and I’d take their class over ours at the moment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wiltfong changed his pick too. Chalk one up for the good guys. I hope a lot of you take a long look in a mirror tonight. What I read on this board the past 24 hours was ******* repulsive.
Fo real. These boys were in here trippin talking about Jason Taylors lack of a resume and how that is a problem. Not me tho. No sir. Not me.

Advertisement
Which fanbase cries he wasn’t an OSU take the most?

If you listen to other fanbases, that’s on you. Couldn’t ever be me. Our coach is in the talent acquisition business. It’s been proven over and over and over that this is the way you build a sustaining program. So I don’t give a **** if those ****heads say he wasn’t a take for Scott Lake Optimist, he’s a talent and if he signs here in December, we just got better.

When you beat the **** out of teams on the field, you’ll very rarely hear their fans tell you the players you used to do it weren’t takes for other teams. Cause it don’t matter.

Wiltfong changed his pick too. Chalk one up for the good guys. I hope a lot of you take a long look in a mirror tonight. What I read on this board the past 24 hours was ******* repulsive.
It's absolutely insane

These are grown men we are talking about here!

As soon as we miss on a TOP F -UCKING 25 kid in the nation they run to a twitter board and take out their pain with the most childish type behavior you will ever see?

Advertisement
I think people are overreacting for it being July 3rd imo. His first two classes here his “ feelings“ were pretty **** good. Nobody hits on them all. Saban is still waiting on Skinner.
It’s not the date per se.

It’s more the targets are coming off the board and many in general top tier recruits are committing - history says most won’t flip. It’s just not as common as people think.

So that is where the concern is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back