MackBammer: PoRster or Troll: You be the judge.

MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?

• PoRster

Votes: 81 54.4%
  • Troll

Votes: 68 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like he only has 58% of the board convinced, thats cutting it kind of close. I predict high quality, uncontroversial posts for awhile until the heat dies down.
The board is torn on this one but more think he’s just a PoRster. 😂

I feel like we’re giving him respect and his due labeling him a troll.

Advertisement
I now lean troll. He has to be. No one can possibly make excellent points in one post and then come right back with another post which is at pure moron poRster level and just so happens to stir people up. This is not one instance. This is repeated.

We can resolve this in here. So I ask you all - MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?
. . . if you have to ask. . .

Advertisement
:pgdead: :hair-fire:

They do a Mack Miller Q&A?! Good lord.

Any mention of Bama players on this Facebook group, even one he may know?

7dn42o.jpg

His problem is that he's got (at least) 2 favorite teams.

I'll never be able to shake what @SWFLHurricane said about him, Evan Neal and Bama, or the fact that he didn't even try to deny it. Its always the first thing that comes to mind when I read his posts now.

I can't help but wonder if he's on here talking down about Miami, then going on the Bama boards praising everything they do. Like we're the backup plan. He's a fan when we're hot, but is a Bama fan when we're not.

I now lean troll. He has to be. No one can possibly make excellent points in one post and then come right back with another post which is at pure moron poRster level and just so happens to stir people up. This is not one instance. This is repeated.

We can resolve this in here. So I ask you all - MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?
I voted, but idk if this thread is achieving anything worthwhile.

Advertisement
I think he was originally a porster but he made the transition to troll when folks stopped taking his porsts seriously. Funny thing is, there’s much bigger porsters and much bigger trolls here that don’t get threads devoted to them.

Advertisement
I think he was originally a porster but he made the transition to troll when folks stopped taking his porsts seriously. Funny thing is, there’s much bigger porsters and much bigger trolls here that don’t get threads devoted to them.
MackBammer is a better troll than most, if not all of them right now, because people can’t figure out whether he’s a poRster or a troll. He ***** on the others with their old washed up routines. He’s a modern day warrior-troll.

Name better ones right now.

I’ll put my troll up against any of y’all’s trolls like Jack Butler (Steve Vai), the Devil’s battle guitarist in Crossroads with Ralph Machio and Jami Gertz way back in the 80’s.

Advertisement
MackBammer is a better troll than most, if not all of them right now, because people can’t figure out whether he’s a poRster or a troll. He ***** on the others with their old washed up routines. He’s a modern day warrior-troll.

Name better ones right now.

Over the last 6+ months, he's out-trolled even the great @KrazyCane.

Advertisement
Back