MackBammer: PoRster or Troll: You be the judge.

MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?

• PoRster

Votes: 81 54.4%
  • Troll

Votes: 68 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I now lean troll. He has to be. No one can possibly make excellent points in one post and then come right back with another post which is at pure moron poRster level and just so happens to stir people up. This is not one instance. This is repeated.

We can resolve this in here. So I ask you all - MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?

A Trollster.

He is like a criminal genius, who slips between different personnas. Some times he porsts, but all the while trolling.

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

Advertisement
If he is a troll, why does that get him banned?

If he is a troll, why does that get him banned?
Because he’s a troll except here it wouldn’t get him banned. Mack’s an accepted poRster or troll ro some extent. He’s not getting banned like a few others who troll and have survived just fine forever.

Advertisement
I now lean troll. He has to be. No one can possibly make excellent points in one post and then come right back with another post which is at pure moron poRster level and just so happens to stir people up. This is not one instance. This is repeated.

We can resolve this in here. So I ask you all - MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?
Important debate for sure.

If we could, perhaps a refresh of CIS approved definitions of porst and troll cpuld be helpful.

Advertisement
Important debate for sure.

If we could, perhaps a refresh of CIS approved definitions of porst and troll cpuld be helpful.
A poRster poRsts dumb or messed up **** because they’re morons or have moron tendencies. A troll acts deliberately in trying to agitate and elicit responses -often negative - with no purpose beyond that reaction.

Advertisement
No problem with his posting. Even if his takes are wrong, that is allowed. People wildly over react, and that is their problem, which becomes his and the whole boards problem when it becomes a focus among the more prolific spammers, which in turn doesn't help whatever trolling urges may lie beneath the hot takes as he is thrown into defense daily.

Advertisement
Back