MackBammer: PoRster or Troll: You be the judge.

MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?

• PoRster

Votes: 81 54.4%
  • Troll

Votes: 68 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not just one instance, Mack… it’s a pattern. And you don’t know what went on and has gone on between Joe and Mario anyhow.

Right now, I believe there are 3 Maude’s I have talked with about this and all 4 of us think you’re a troll.

I’ll go a step further. I think you’re the top, best, greatest troll on CIS today.
“The top, best, greatest troll on CIS”

Bad Day Champions GIF by All-Round Champion

Advertisement
Got to imagine Big Joe is not going to be happy he got passed over for the DL job

The post that got me sent to purgatory 😅. Are you ******* kidding me? InsideTheU is reporting that JT is running the DL with Big Joe assisting him. So i say got to imagine Big Joe won't be happy and get sent to purgatory. That is pathetic!
Maybe he’s not unhappy and just let JT run the entire DL today because he got cold feet

Advertisement
Here’s the irony. A supposed Porster/troll got a poll thread started that has 5 pages and my 85th response.

If he truly is a college student, and depending on where he’s enrolled, he’s probably oblivious to what he’s doing.

Advertisement
At the risk of being unpopular, is...

mack 》Fraggle?

Mack 》Supersyaesiel?

Is Mack Barry Jackson!!!??? Think about it, have we ever seen them porst/troll at the same time?
By god @Empirical Cane I think you may have cracked the code!

That ******* Borry Jorkson!

Follow me on this one... It all makes too much sense not to be true...

It all started when he posted that infamous tweet "Who is Cribby" after @Cribby put his nuts on his chin with correct and accurate information. It ****ed him off so much that he hacked the "real" Mackbammers account and is playing the long con of trying to destroy both the Cribster and CiS at the same time. He was doing a masterful job of blending in as the GOAT poRster but is slowly getting impatient and is letting his true troll colors showing too frequently and now @RVACane is onto him 👀

birds stone GIF

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

@Mackmiller974 We're onto you now Borry!

By god @Empirical Cane I think you may have cracked the code!

That ******* Borry Jorkson!

Follow me on this one... It all makes too much sense not to be true...

It all started when he posted that infamous tweet "Who is Cribby" after @Cribby put his nuts on his chin with correct and accurate information. It ****ed him off so much that he hacked the "real" Mackbammers account and is playing the long con of trying to destroy both the Cribster and CiS at the same time. He was doing a masterful job of blending in as the GOAT poRster but is slowly getting impatient and is letting his true troll colors showing too frequently and now @RVACane is onto him 👀

birds stone GIF

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

@Mackmiller974 We're onto you now Borry!
CIS...

YOU

ARE

WELCOME

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mack is a perfect combination of poRster mixed with intellect
It's good for the board IMO. He's only recently started trolling. Kind of developed a schtick. People harass him regardless so might as well have fun with it. They're just too dense to understand what's really happening lol

It's good for the board IMO. He's only recently started trolling. Kind of developed a schtick. People harass him regardless so might as well have fun with it. They're just too dense to understand what's really happening lol
Yeah, he’s already free and posting actual quality again.

Advertisement
Back