MackBammer: PoRster or Troll: You be the judge.

MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?

• PoRster

Votes: 81 54.4%
  • Troll

Votes: 68 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
These other dudes are out there talking about brute force trolling, while Mack and Krazy are breaking records with a modern troll-raid style.
Exactly. Astute posters like @Memnon see these old skool bro-style tUfF & fiZicAL trolls like NYSOM, Whoop and Rok and know they’re washed. MackBammer and Krazy are running a troll-raid attack with enough threats on all fronts to keep the attack balanced and the board off guard.

Alot of posters on here don’t form their own opinions, they just jump on whatever someone else says so I respect mack and think he’s just a regular poster but it looks bad because majority of the people here are just going along with what’s popular

Advertisement
Alot of posters on here don’t form their own opinions, they just jump on whatever someone else says so I respect mack and think he’s just a regular poster but it looks bad because majority of the people here are just going along with what’s popular
Agree, cis is definitely an interesting place. It's like the worst parts of Twitter and Reddit all combined into one place.

Thats the brilliance, drop a few good, intelligent posts to keep it less obvious and play dumb when you get called out on the bad ones.
The CIA refers to this as “chicken feed” when a double agent gives the country he is purporting to help just enough of his own country’s secrets so as to appear credible. But the secrets are of low importance and he is being fed those secrets by his own country to build credibility.

Exactly. Astute posters like @Memnon see these old skool bro-style tUfF & fiZicAL trolls like NYSOM, Whoop and Rok and know they’re washed. MackBammer and Krazy are running a troll-raid attack with enough threats on all fronts to keep the attack balanced and the board off guard.

@Memnon has actually never said one bad thing to me.

mouth breather.gif

Advertisement
@Memnon has actually never said one bad thing to me.
You’re alright with me...

Unfortunately for you, you happen to be chum for the Piranhas so anything you say will be scrutinized.

It’s popular to hate you, but what’s funny is all people have to do is ignore you & they wouldn’t have to worry about seeing your posts since it upsets them so much, but that might be a little too constructive for the peanut gallery lol.

Advertisement
You’re alright with me...

Unfortunately for you, you happen to be chum for the Piranhas so anything you say will be scrutinized.

It’s popular to hate you, but what’s funny is all people have to do is ignore you & they wouldn’t have to worry about seeing your posts since it upsets them so much, but that might be a little too constructive for the peanut gallery lol.
Yeah it gets pretty crazy at times... I admit I've made some posts I wish I could take back that deserved to be ridiculed but a lot of the stuff i say gets attacked simply because I said it. Oh well, it is what it is.

I'll be frank as **** here. I appreciate some of his posts. Whether he's a troll or poster, it doesn't matter to me. I also don't have to agree, but what he types is usually something that makes one think for better or worse, its not group think, it's not linear, it isn't some rehash of prior discussion.

He's one of the few who post here (admiteldly I don't learn a thing from him regarding this sport) and I recognize his posts without having to look at the name. We can all be steadfast in our opinions, but he'll occasionally say something that makes me think or question. He'll also say some things people don't like, I'm fine with that too.

He bothers me not at all. I wouldn't even say he's a distraction. He's unique in an echo chamber.

In the case of CIS v MackMiller, the evidence presented does not beyond a reasonable doubt prove that said porster is in fact a troll.

Advertisement
Back