MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Booger McFarland is employed by ESPN. I'm guessing he's doing alright when it comes to money. It sounds to me like he started out saying, "Do whatever you want son" because he thought in the end he'd do what Sr. and mom want, (stay close to home). Then when he said it was Miami dad said, "Well hey just meet with the entire staff in person to say you're picking Miami." Not call them or text them or email them or DM them. Meet them in person they can put the entire full court press on you in person. And then when MD pushed back when he told them, he didn't say "My son has made his decision we just wanted to let you know" he said "Well golly son maybe you ought to rethink this entire thing you've been deciding on for months because they said the same thing again for the 100th time in a Panera bread."

:Qft9gEw:

Booger McFarland is employed by ESPN. I'm guessing he's doing alright when it comes to money. It sounds to me like he started out saying, "Do whatever you want son" because he thought in the end he'd do what Sr. and mom want, (stay close to home). Then when he said it was Miami dad said, "Well hey just meet with the entire staff in person to say you're picking Miami." Not call them or text them or email them or DM them. Meet them in person they can put the entire full court press on you in person. And then when MD pushed back when he told them, he didn't say "My son has made his decision we just wanted to let you know" he said "Well golly son maybe you ought to rethink this entire thing you've been deciding on for months because they said the same thing again for the 100th time in a Panera bread."
He's not related to him
Great theory though other than that.

Not gonna lie, I thought he was booger's son too. Look at both of their pics side by side and tell me they don't look related. The pic I saw of his actual father looks nothing like him

I said this in a prior post.

His parents and the Maryland coaches basically engineered an "intervention" at that restaurant a couple of days ago and put on a full court press on him. He was totally surrounded by manipulative adults.

To me, it seems clear the old man wants him to choose Maryland, and I'll be very glad to be wrong about this.

Here's something that's very telling for me: For the longest time we've only heard there was only ONE video. All of a sudden, the father says there were two. That's the first time that's ever been posted or discussed anywhere to my knowledge.

Advertisement

His parents and the Maryland coaches basically engineered an "intervention" at that restaurant a couple of days ago and put on a full court press on him. He was totally

To me, it seems clear the old man wants him to choose Maryland, and I'll be very glad to be wrong about this.

Here's something that's very telling for me: For the longest time we've only heard there was only ONE video. All of a sudden, the father says there were two. That's the first time that's ever been posted or discussed anywhere to my knowledge.
Naw Maryland site reported days ago that he flew to Miami to record an ending and recording an ending in college park as well

Ya his dad clearly orchestrated this garbage, who knows what kind of shenanigans went down. If he picks Maryland, Miami should look into what went down and report.

Still not that concerned. He was supposed to do a Snapchat story but that had nothing to do with videos so this was made way back. Brown repeating the same things make sense because there's nothing that can be said that he doesn't know or hasn't heard and you didn't see any type of negative feelings from the dad until Maryland came and Anthony started to stress out so I see this as a father beingad that his son is feeling distraught now. I still see Miami because the emotions usually will only go so far when a kid really wants yp go somewhere else

Advertisement
He's not related to him
Great theory though other than that.

:Qft9gEw:

I fkn love this place.

Republicane is one of my guys too

BcRZMjkrFv9xC.gif

His parents and the Maryland coaches basically engineered an "intervention" at that restaurant a couple of days ago and put on a full court press on him. He was totally

Naw Maryland site reported days ago that he flew to Miami to record an ending and recording an ending in college park as well

First I've heard of it. But if you were 100% sure of this, I'll take your word for it.

Advertisement
If he goes to maryland he'll never be heard from again. Every once in a while you'll see his highlight and thats it. I mean....he can't be serious right.

Advertisement
Ya his dad clearly orchestrated this garbage, who knows what kind of shenanigans went down. If he picks Maryland, Miami should look into what went down and report.

Or do our best to schedule a home and home with them during his career there.

The lone running back target left on the board for the Canes was schedule to make his announcing at 11:11 this morning on Blecher Report's snapchat.......

But, The star running back has decision to push his commitment back
View attachment 41894

Here's what I'm hearing --

Sources confirm to CanesInSight.com that Anthony McFarland's HS coach is currently meeting with the Maryland staff

While McFarland was a HEAVY Miami lean, this decision will come down to where he's most comfortable. McFarland has been a star in the city of Maryland since his Pop Warner/Middle School days. The Maryland staff is really pushing for him to stay close to home, and put on for the 301. I still think Miami is the favorite, but this is an emotional decision and that's why he pushed his commitment back.

This reminds me of Howard Schnellenberger pitch to the local guys, when Miami was nothing. Maryland is in the same boat.

Prediction: Miami and here's why. Thomas Brown is the only person who has that kinda of relationship with McFarland. Brown was schedule to visit McFarland Thursday regardless of who he chose, which show what McFarland means to Coach Brown.

How are you feeling now about this? Can we expect him in?

Whatever he does if he doesn't chose us don't be disrespectful to Miami. They've treated him like a top priority throughout his entire recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back