LONNIE WALKER COMMITS

1442120916476.webp

Advertisement
Die hard cane fan in football & baseball. My dad played at UM for Pete Elliot for 2 years. In college basketball I like Duke so that's kind of awkward. Way bigger Cane fan though. I was just warnin yall so you dont think hes going to be the next Harden

Die hard Cane fan.....I like Duke

:monkey-serious:

Die hard cane fan in football & baseball. My dad played at UM for Pete Elliot for 2 years. In college basketball I like Duke so that's kind of awkward. Way bigger Cane fan though. I was just warnin yall so you dont think hes going to be the next Harden

Hahahahaha

How fitting? Miami for football and baseball. Duke for basketball.

My dad played at miami under pete elliot I was born a cane. I like Duke because growing up they were all white kids and they were beating the **** outta people. Miami was also in the Big East back then

Yay, racist tooo

Well I can promise you one thing. This kid will be tough & battle tested. He's from the hood. He also has a game @Chester this year. Let me tell you. Playing at Chester will be tougher then playing anywhere in college besides cameron indoor. Very excited to land this kid. Will see him play a few times & report back.

Advertisement

Hahahahaha

My dad played at miami under pete elliot I was born a cane. I like Duke because growing up they were all white kids and they were beating the **** outta people. Miami was also in the Big East back then

Yay, racist tooo

It's the truth tho lol Emmaus is all white kids

Hahahahaha

Yay, racist tooo

It's the truth tho lol Emmaus is all white kids

That's not what he said. He said he grew up a Duke fan (David Duke?) because they were all white kids.

Advertisement
"What does Miami have basketball-wise?" ... "STRIPPERS!" ... "LOL!"

How about a guy running the show who's 4-2 against Coach K?

Advertisement
What does Miami have in basketball? It's not like we're Kentucky in football, for ***** sake.

Someone ban this Duke fan

Banned because I'm giving my opinion? Do you need a safe space to? lmao

Overall I think your one game assessment of a consensus 5-star player that Kentucky, Arizona, and Villanova have all been drooling over is slightly misguided. That being said I can support a good safe space joke any day of the year. So props on that.

Advertisement

Hahahahaha

Racist.

Anyway....there is still room on the Cubbies bandwagon if your looking.

Also, while many Hurricanes fans are new, not only to Hurricane basketball, but also to the idea that top end recruiting doesn't always pay off (see Duke and UNC in 2013 lmfao)...no need to come in here and **** on the parade.

I am one of the poor souls in here that supported ALL things UM since even before attending....so I don't have the luxury of having a top end team in each sport. One thing is for sure, we have EVERY RIGHT to get excited about the unprecedented recruiting and coaching job Larranaga has done at UM....regardless of how any individual recruit pans out.

Advertisement
Back