LONNIE WALKER COMMITS

Advertisement
lol no one gives a **** that he had one bad game

**** outta here with your ****** opinion

Die hard cane fan in football & baseball. My dad played at UM for Pete Elliot for 2 years. In college basketball I like Duke so that's kind of awkward. Way bigger Cane fan though. I was just warnin yall so you dont think hes going to be the next Harden

Hahahahaha

How fitting? Miami for football and baseball. Duke for basketball.

My dad played at miami under pete elliot I was born a cane. I like Duke because growing up they were all white kids and they were beating the **** outta people. Miami was also in the Big East back then

1. I don't give two chits about your dad.

2. You just decided to not like them in basketball. Did your dad tell you to like the baseball and not the basketball team? Interesting...

3. Porst less.

Die hard cane fan in football & baseball. My dad played at UM for Pete Elliot for 2 years. In college basketball I like Duke so that's kind of awkward. Way bigger Cane fan though. I was just warnin yall so you dont think hes going to be the next Harden

Hahahahaha

My dad played at miami under pete elliot I was born a cane. I like Duke because growing up they were all white kids and they were beating the **** outta people. Miami was also in the Big East back then

2. You just decided to not like them in basketball. Did your dad tell you to like the baseball and not the basketball team? Interesting...

3. Porst less.

I was a yuuuuge Reddick fan. Why would have any pull in what college baseball team i like lol

Hahahahaha

3. Porst less.

I was a yuuuuge Reddick fan. Why would have any pull in what college baseball team i like lol

You're missing the point potato.

Advertisement
Anyway

Can we get back to the topic

Kid was Gatorade player of the year in PA.

Dominated the Nike league this summer for team Final

Opens up a great flow to those philly ballers as he's an extremely popular kid to play with

So you are judging the kid by one game? Yea kids cant have bad games SMH

Offensively shooting wise **** no. That boy hit like 20 in a row from all around the arc pre-game. I was just saying pump the brakes. Defense you can be consistent with on a nightly basis. To me the #1 basketball player in PA should be a tenacious defender and what I seen was Walker getting out hustled by a bunch of small white kids whom had no big D1 offers. Let me remind you this is a district playoff game where the season is on the line. The great ones have that killer instinct and will not accept losing for an answer. IF they have bad shooting nights they turn up another part of their game. I didnt see this with Walker and it was disappointing for all the hype surrounding him.

So he had a bad defensive night so thats why you are giving him crap?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hahahahaha

3. Porst less.

This post went right over his head. Dont worry, he will show it to one of his KKK brothers and they will de-code it for him. His post was about as racist as it gets.

Anyway, great pickup! If UK fans are acting like that over not getting him...then thats all I needed to see!

Advertisement
Dont worry, he will show it to one of his KKK brothers and they will de-code it for him. His post was about as racist as it gets.

I just think it was poorly worded. We're all guilty of pulling for the underdog in our own race.. Butler in the Tourney, Tiger on the golf course, a black QB / white WR, etc.. Hoping that's what he meant anyway.

Potential 2017-18 Squad, that back court

Newton
Lykes

Brown
DJV
Walker

Amp
Muhammad
Wardenburg

Huell
Gilmore

Izundu