LONNIE WALKER COMMITS

but Miami going on that run through the NIT was a great springboard for the next season.

A has nothing to do with B. Whether it helped or not was not my point. I was pointing out that those other schools that talk chit don't give a *** about an NIT appearance/performance.

I know a lot of our fans want to believe that Miami is suddenly UCLA or another blue blood, but that isn't the case.

Who thinks this above? We're in the process of building something special, it takes time. We're building something long-term too.

Looking down our noses at a **** good run, in a year in which they should have been playing in the big dance(The fact that UCLA was in that year, despite not beating anyone worth a **** was a joke), doesn't make sense.

IMO, it is just a "nothing" to make the NIT. Even if you win it, it isn't a big deal. Like I said, I would rather lose in the PIG than win the NIT.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;LBp_JdUv31g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBp_JdUv31g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Best part starts at 3:00 about why Coach L & why he chose Miami

You hit the nail on the head. Very ****** wording exactly like hoping a white wr does good in the NFL. Duke was inspring and something look up to as a young white kid in the anthracite area of PA that hey kids that look like me do make it in college basketball and i just rooted for them. Exactly if african americans were Tiger Woods fans in his hayday. Call me a front runner if you like i could careless but I know i got banned and everyone jumped down my throat calling me racists but i just worded it very badly. My hot take on Walker was ****** also. Kid is a stud i was just expecting more defensively out of him because he has such a polarizing reputation as a great bball player in PA. Unfair assessment forsure, but that night i seen him play was also very mediocre

Advertisement
You hit the nail on the head. Very ****** wording exactly like hoping a white wr does good in the NFL. Duke was inspring and something look up to as a young white kid in the anthracite area of PA that hey kids that look like me do make it in college basketball and i just rooted for them. Exactly if african americans were Tiger Woods fans in his hayday. Call me a front runner if you like i could careless but I know i got banned and everyone jumped down my throat calling me racists but i just worded it very badly. My hot take on Walker was ****** also. Kid is a stud i was just expecting more defensively out of him because he has such a polarizing reputation as a great bball player in PA. Unfair assessment forsure, but that night i seen him play was also very mediocre

You're not doing any better here

I only made this account to give you an insight on Walker. As a Villanova fan, I am disappointed that we couldn't get Walker to commit to Villanova. I have watched him play several times. He is one **** of an athlete and he can drive to the basket at will. His jumper still needs more work but he can hit some. The Canes got themselves one **** of a player. Congrats, guys. Enjoy the ride with Walker.

I only made this account to give you an insight on Walker. As a Villanova fan, I am disappointed that we couldn't get Walker to commit to Villanova. I have watched him play several times. He is one **** of an athlete and he can drive to the basket at will. His jumper still needs more work but he can hit some. The Canes got themselves one **** of a player. Congrats, guys. Enjoy the ride with Walker.

Hey thanks. At least you have a Natty to console yourself with.

Advertisement
Coach L was at Lonnie's game last night. Every time Walker did something awesome (I'd say 5 times), I would quickly scan over in L's direction and every time he was either laughing or grinning ear to ear.

Got to talk to him for about 5 mins after the game. Took a pic with my son throwing up the U.

Great dude. Excited for Lonnie, Coach L, and the Canes. Should be fun.

Advertisement
Back