Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Once again you are talking about made up shît by fans to make them feel better about guys just not wanting to go to miami. Nesta said rumph used to talk to him about miami all the time but the old staff had no interest in him. But yeah keep the lies going about the guy for no reason.
t

Lol it’s not made up. Go listen to some old interviews with rumph on 560 or 790 when Golden was the coach. Dude talked some real bullsh*t

There is a difference between talking shît and giving factual staments on a situation.

No he straight up lied on air about UM’s recruiting efforts making us look bad. Not to say that rumph’s past has a lot to do with our struggles recruiting Campbell or surtain jr. but he definitely had a period of bad mouthing our program. Regardless of what he thought of Golden that’s just not being a good alum

I doubt it was lie whatever he said about the recruiting efforts. Several local coaches was in the herald talking about the staff lack of recruiting and how they didn't see the staff around much.

Which was all BS by them too because Goldens staff recruited their asses off

t

Lol it’s not made up. Go listen to some old interviews with rumph on 560 or 790 when Golden was the coach. Dude talked some real bullsh*t

There is a difference between talking shît and giving factual staments on a situation.

No he straight up lied on air about UM’s recruiting efforts making us look bad. Not to say that rumph’s past has a lot to do with our struggles recruiting Campbell or surtain jr. but he definitely had a period of bad mouthing our program. Regardless of what he thought of Golden that’s just not being a good alum

I doubt it was lie whatever he said about the recruiting efforts. Several local coaches was in the herald talking about the staff lack of recruiting and how they didn't see the staff around much.

Which was all BS by them too because Goldens staff recruited their asses off

Lmao no they didnt... Al Golden is a Penn State alumn. Mike Rumph is a UM alumn from south Florida... You think Golden was more of a cane than Rumph?? Shut tf up with this fake stupid bs with you clowns constantly making up **** to undermine and hate on Rumph for.

Golden was the worst coach the UM program has ever had.. after it became obvious to elite players and schools that he is a coRch it became harder for them to recruit. So Golden took the lazy way out and didn't recruit a lot of good players bc of it. You think he was making his presence known like Richt is doing with recruiting classes 2 to 3, 4 years back??? No so gtfoh

Nesta the best Defensive player in the state of Florida said Golden told him he was too small. Bc they needed lineman that can play patty cake all day not real studs at the position.

Didnt even recruit Skai Moore, told Bandy he was too small didn't even recruit him at all or Quincy Wilson bc he didn't want to play safety... oh bc Goldens "relentless" recruiting pinpointed Ryan Mayes as Miami caliber. GTFOH with your bs.

Last edited:
Pete’s been saying for a while that Campbell isn’t coming, and Surtain has always been a long shot. Not sure why everyone is so shocked and triggered by Nacho’s info.

Pete also said jobe was coming... things change is the only point. Its not that petes info is no good. It is & at that time we all thought hed stick for the most part. But recruiting is liquid & ill stick to what the coaches think & thats were in play at the top for all 4.

Ahh the irony

You’ll have to explain it to me. I’m slow as fūck today for some reason.

He is calling Coach Macho Macho Man girl-shouldered

Nah. Im just saying hes one of the people who takes issue with me on a semi regular basis. Yet all im doing is saying whats come across me. If ever its just an opinion based on what ive heard i say this is an opinion. Yet im attacked on a regular. People here what they want to.

who you think we finish out the class with?
im going
1. nesta
2. campbell
3. surtain
4. chatfield
5. ezzard
6. chatman
7. hopefully Coburn or thompson or both somehow

JUST MY OPINION but id say that list is pretty on point.

Advertisement
I’m not sure that immediate playing time is the major issue anymore.These kids claim it is then drag their azzes to a place like Bama that’s got 3-4 5* stacked in front of them.
Someone please explain this to me.

We have immediate playing time for either of the two young men.The other places in play it’s not so certain.Lets take money out of the equation cause evidently it isn’t in play with either kid.
Both kids have a chance to play at home and play in front of friends and family for a coach that their parents respect and they have been coached by for years,and a HC That their parents supposedly also respect.
For a school on the rise that if they help bring back to the top they can be immortalized as part of the next 30/30 as the class that brought The U Back.

Why the FCK is there even a question as to what school these kids attend.Doesnt make any sense at all UNLESS RUMPH indeed is the problem and they don’t want to play for him.

Why wouldnt they want to play for rumph? What did he do to them?

I understand there must be a scapegoat in many peoples minds, and the easy one for everyone is Rumph because of the AH connection. Maybe just maybe they don't want to go to school in south florida anymore? Y does it have to be they don't want to play for Rumph?

The crazy part for me( & its tough as a life long cane) is to admit some of these kids go on ov & see what a real college atmosphere is like & they get hooked. Im not gonna lie. Its something we justbdont have the ability to sell. Hundred plus thousand people camping out all weekend and tailgating up until kick off. Knowing the entire town bleeds ur schools sports & nothing else... its a legit sale.

I’m not sure that immediate playing time is the major issue anymore.These kids claim it is then drag their azzes to a place like Bama that’s got 3-4 5* stacked in front of them.

We have immediate playing time for either of the two young men.The other places in play it’s not so certain.Lets take money out of the equation cause evidently it isn’t in play with either kid.
Both kids have a chance to play at home and play in front of friends and family for a coach that their parents respect and they have been coached by for years,and a HC That their parents supposedly also respect.
For a school on the rise that if they help bring back to the top they can be immortalized as part of the next 30/30 as the class that brought The U Back.

Why the FCK is there even a question as to what school these kids attend.Doesnt make any sense at all UNLESS RUMPH indeed is the problem and they don’t want to play for him.

Didn’t say it was....just asked IF it was.....it’s well known that Rumph bad mouthed the U big time while he was in charge there.You me or most anyone else knows exactly WHAT was said but maybe it’s something that these kids can’t get past or that Rumph is having a problem smoothing over or backpedaling from.Thats not just with these two but any of the AH4.All Of then should be signed sealed and delivered for what’s available and in front of them.

I mentioned all the positives that Miami offered the kids along with the one main positive that usually sets the tone in Immediate PT.Im looking for someone else to come up with a reason we are having such a hard time with them.Not looking for a scapegoat.Just looking for anyone else’s ideas.

Once again you are talking about made up shît by fans to make them feel better about guys just not wanting to go to miami. Nesta said rumph used to talk to him about miami all the time but the old staff had no interest in him. But yeah keep the lies going about the guy for no reason.

Lies..I guess him threatening to kick Cane Coaches off campus were lies too huh.....lol....man just...never mind not getting into it with idiots.

Brother theres no need for this right here its just context where you two are off. Yes mike did that. But what people dont realize is he never once did anything with um as an institution being negatively spoken upon. What mike & all of us would do is speak on the staff we had in place and how they werent a staff capable of running our program anywhere but into the dirt. In all honesty golden wouldve been fine. He was just loyal to his staff before he was to these kids & the university. He was literally destroying the program with his stubbornness & refusal to do what he knew needed to be done.from his forced strength training philosophies which were catered to the pudgy northern athletes & dealing with winter. To nodnofrito & his incessant zone defenses & lack of aggression which also catered to the less athletic type. His style of coaching was catered to the big ten not the acc. Now people are mad at mike because he spoke out on what was wrong because it was the only way he could help to fix it. Rather than he simply let the few of his kids we went after come destroy their careers in systems they would never see their full potential in... Bug difference from him saying this school is trash and they dont deserve you. He let it be known that staff was incompetent from the ground up.

Nesta

“I’ve known Coach Rumph since I was about six years old, so he coached me up in pop warner and coached me at American-Heritage, so he’s always been in my ear about Miami.”

And he’s coached TC since optimist,Called him a mentor and a father figure but may be headed elsewhere.....sooooo?

Campbell just doesn't want to be at miami then. But continue the lies about rumph talking shît about miami or the heritage dudes hating him.

So If Nesta comes it’s BECAUSE of Rumph and if TC ,who says he’s a mentor and a father figure goes elsewhere it’s because he wants to...ok I got it now.
And I explained why I said what I said and also was man enough to say if I was wrong I apogized....

Every kid has their own reasons for what they do and thus their own logic. But it had been said by these kids forever that rumph is one of our main selling points. He opens the door for us. Now we need substance to close em. From everything I've heard i think the rumph bashing is about to come to an end. Even with the most skeptical. I just pray it stays that way. Cause as a fact i know Mikey is not part of our problem. His reality is first year on staff he had zero time to recruit his own targets effectively. Last year he had that sissy henderson & edwards & one other kids i can't recall. Henderson we told to kick rocks & edwards ill just leave it at he didn't come. But look at what we did close on. Give the man some credit. Now this year with jobe ill just say it's amazing it was close. It was a very uneven playing field for that one.

Nesta

“I’ve known Coach Rumph since I was about six years old, so he coached me up in pop warner and coached me at American-Heritage, so he’s always been in my ear about Miami.”

And he’s coached TC since optimist,Called him a mentor and a father figure but may be headed elsewhere.....sooooo?

Campbell just doesn't want to be at miami then. But continue the lies about rumph talking shît about miami or the heritage dudes hating him.

So If Nesta comes it’s BECAUSE of Rumph and if TC ,who says he’s a mentor and a father figure goes elsewhere it’s because he wants to...ok I got it now.
And I explained why I said what I said and also was man enough to say if I was wrong I apogized....

Every kid has their own reasons for what they do and thus their own logic. But it had been said by these kids forever that rumph is one of our main selling points. He opens the door for us. Now we need substance to close em. From everything I've heard i think the rumph bashing is about to come to an end. Even with the most skeptical. I just pray it stays that way. Cause as a fact i know Mikey is not part of our problem. His reality is first year on staff he had zero time to recruit his own targets effectively. Last year he had that sissy henderson & edwards & one other kids i can't recall. Henderson we told to kick rocks & edwards ill just leave it at he didn't come. But look at what we did close on. Give the man some credit. Now this year with jobe ill just say it's amazing it was close. It was a very uneven playing field for that one.

These people act like Banda was the only db coach recruiting the guys we did sign and never give rumph credit

Advertisement
Ahh the irony

Nah. Im just saying hes one of the people who takes issue with me on a semi regular basis. Yet all im doing is saying whats come across me. If ever its just an opinion based on what ive heard i say this is an opinion. Yet im attacked on a regular. People here what they want to.

I don't take issue with anybody on here that doesn't take issue with me first.
I don't know what you're talking about.

I have no issue with you or anyone that criticizes something ou've said add we all have our own opinions and some people on here simply can't fathom what goes on in the background. You having a career in coaching I'd assume you'd understand it more than most. But theres been several times you had something to say about me or more accurately me speaking on whatever topic we were speaking about. If i remember correctly one of the times was about sitkowski & his manipulating of staff and recruits.

I don't take issue with anybody on here that doesn't take issue with me first.
I don't know what you're talking about.

The irony... cause Dee has the softest shoulders on here

Lmao... what a lame you are child. My shoulders are soft because youre statements provide me amusement? My shoulders do just fine. Enjoy your battle tested keyboard critiques though. I wish i could just be 2% more like you.

im going
1. nesta
2. campbell
3. surtain
4. chatfield
5. ezzard
6. chatman

Would be a monstrous close! I don’t want to get my hopes up but ****, it would be huge.

Advertisement
Nesta

Preach

im going
1. nesta
2. campbell
3. surtain
4. chatfield
5. ezzard
6. chatman

I have mad respect for you, [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]. Thanks for your input. This type of close would undoubtedly make this the best class in Miami history. And f'uck what the final rankings may show, this would be the #1 class in the nation this year.

Nesta

This. The fools on this board continue to blame the adult coaches busting their asses to sell unpredictable 17 year old kids that in the end do what they want to do.

Advertisement

I understand there must be a scapegoat in many peoples minds, and the easy one for everyone is Rumph because of the AH connection. Maybe just maybe they don't want to go to school in south florida anymore? Y does it have to be they don't want to play for Rumph?

The crazy part for me( & its tough as a life long cane) is to admit some of these kids go on ov & see what a real college atmosphere is like & they get hooked. Im not gonna lie. Its something we justbdont have the ability to sell. Hundred plus thousand people camping out all weekend and tailgating up until kick off. Knowing the entire town bleeds ur schools sports & nothing else... its a legit sale.

It’s also a legit sale to play for the most elite football brotherhood in football.
In one of the most international cities in America. No college party scene trumps spring break down here. Or memorial weekend. Or winter music fest. I could go on but I’ll digress. Been to uf and fsu back in my day to visit friends. No way I would skip out to go there or to tuskkkaloosa or Athens. If your a good ole boy we have the davie rodeo, the best fishing in the world and you can go 4 wheeling and hunting in the glades. No competition. Don’t even get me started on the women down here. Can’t even go to publix without seeing hot women.

It’s also a legit sale to play for the most elite football brotherhood in football.
In one of the most international cities in America. No college party scene trumps spring break down here. Or memorial weekend. Or winter music fest. I could go on but I’ll digress. Been to uf and fsu back in my day to visit friends. No way I would skip out to go there or to tuskkkaloosa or Athens. If your a good ole boy we have the davie rodeo, the best fishing in the world and you can go 4 wheeling and hunting in the glades. No competition. Don’t even get me started on the women down here. Can’t even go to publix without seeing hot women.

you think brooklyn is a recruit or something? you think you need to sale HIM or UM?

you think brooklyn is a recruit or something? you think you need to sale HIM or UM?

I know who he is (not personally). But recruits read this board. And his voice carries weight. Just offering a counterpoint to this “college experience” narrative. Colbert went to Texas for Christ sake and wanted to know if his injury let him have another year of eligibility. That dude loved it here and recruited for us. Not to mention he was about to look for a 9-5 if we didn’t get a hold of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back