Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

Come on CIS, you’re better than this.

We aren't, but we appreciate the thought.

Advertisement
Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

Leaks everywhere? Where?

This is ONE leak. A conversation that I had with one of their coaches that I've chosen to share with YOU GUYS. (because we're all Canes fans)

I should've known better. Too many girl-shouldered cry babies on here that can't handle any shred of negative information.

Ahh the irony

I'm listening...

I’m not sure that immediate playing time is the major issue anymore.These kids claim it is then drag their azzes to a place like Bama that’s got 3-4 5* stacked in front of them.
Someone please explain this to me.

We have immediate playing time for either of the two young men.The other places in play it’s not so certain.Lets take money out of the equation cause evidently it isn’t in play with either kid.
Both kids have a chance to play at home and play in front of friends and family for a coach that their parents respect and they have been coached by for years,and a HC That their parents supposedly also respect.
For a school on the rise that if they help bring back to the top they can be immortalized as part of the next 30/30 as the class that brought The U Back.

Why the FCK is there even a question as to what school these kids attend.Doesnt make any sense at all UNLESS RUMPH indeed is the problem and they don’t want to play for him.

Why wouldnt they want to play for rumph? What did he do to them?

Didn’t say it was....just asked IF it was.....it’s well known that Rumph bad mouthed the U big time while he was in charge there.You me or most anyone else knows exactly WHAT was said but maybe it’s something that these kids can’t get past or that Rumph is having a problem smoothing over or backpedaling from.Thats not just with these two but any of the AH4.All Of then should be signed sealed and delivered for what’s available and in front of them.

I mentioned all the positives that Miami offered the kids along with the one main positive that usually sets the tone in Immediate PT.Im looking for someone else to come up with a reason we are having such a hard time with them.Not looking for a scapegoat.Just looking for anyone else’s ideas.

** I’ll edit this and say maybe Chise is right.Maybe all four or these kids are signed sealed and delivered already.In this case than they have all seen the values I listed with regards to starting and what it would mean for them to be part of the next 30/30 and Rumph and Richt are indeed recruiting studs and someone should start putting together a ring layout now.

But if they aren’t than I’ll re-ask the question as to why not?

Maybe it’s not that easy to get elite kids to go to a school whose program has been second rate just about their entire lives. The U doesn’t mean to them what it means to you and me. It may take some time, and wins, before these kinda croots jump in.

Leaks everywhere? Where?

This is ONE leak. A conversation that I had with one of their coaches that I've chosen to share with YOU GUYS. (because we're all Canes fans)

I should've known better. Too many girl-shouldered cry babies on here that can't handle any shred of negative information.

Ahh the irony

You’ll have to explain it to me. I’m slow as fūck today for some reason.

He is calling Coach Macho Macho Man girl-shouldered

Nah. Im just saying hes one of the people who takes issue with me on a semi regular basis. Yet all im doing is saying whats come across me. If ever its just an opinion based on what ive heard i say this is an opinion. Yet im attacked on a regular. People here what they want to.

I don't take issue with anybody on here that doesn't take issue with me first.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Every Crootin vet knows that since this thread hasn’t hit 50 pages yet.they all coming.

Advertisement
Why wouldnt they want to play for rumph? What did he do to them?

Didn’t say it was....just asked IF it was.....it’s well known that Rumph bad mouthed the U big time while he was in charge there.You me or most anyone else knows exactly WHAT was said but maybe it’s something that these kids can’t get past or that Rumph is having a problem smoothing over or backpedaling from.Thats not just with these two but any of the AH4.All Of then should be signed sealed and delivered for what’s available and in front of them.

I mentioned all the positives that Miami offered the kids along with the one main positive that usually sets the tone in Immediate PT.Im looking for someone else to come up with a reason we are having such a hard time with them.Not looking for a scapegoat.Just looking for anyone else’s ideas.

Once again you are talking about made up shît by fans to make them feel better about guys just not wanting to go to miami. Nesta said rumph used to talk to him about miami all the time but the old staff had no interest in him. But yeah keep the lies going about the guy for no reason.
t

Lol it’s not made up. Go listen to some old interviews with rumph on 560 or 790 when Golden was the coach. Dude talked some real bullsh*t

There is a difference between talking shît and giving factual staments on a situation.

No he straight up lied on air about UM’s recruiting efforts making us look bad. Not to say that rumph’s past has a lot to do with our struggles recruiting Campbell or surtain jr. but he definitely had a period of bad mouthing our program. Regardless of what he thought of Golden that’s just not being a good alum

Once again you are talking about made up shît by fans to make them feel better about guys just not wanting to go to miami. Nesta said rumph used to talk to him about miami all the time but the old staff had no interest in him. But yeah keep the lies going about the guy for no reason.
t

Lol it’s not made up. Go listen to some old interviews with rumph on 560 or 790 when Golden was the coach. Dude talked some real bullsh*t

There is a difference between talking shît and giving factual staments on a situation.

No he straight up lied on air about UM’s recruiting efforts making us look bad. Not to say that rumph’s past has a lot to do with our struggles recruiting Campbell or surtain jr. but he definitely had a period of bad mouthing our program. Regardless of what he thought of Golden that’s just not being a good alum

I doubt it was lie whatever he said about the recruiting efforts. Several local coaches was in the herald talking about the staff lack of recruiting and how they didn't see the staff around much.

These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

SAE is one of the more racist white fraternities. It's not "quite" as Confederate southern as Kappa Alpha Order, but they are consistently blindingly white, just check out the composite pictures. At UM, in the 1980s and 1990s, I do not remember them pledging or initiating a single black member. They were known for wearing Oxford shirts and ties along with khaki shorts and deck shoes. They lost their house at UM, not sure if they have made any attempts to recharter, but I doubt that their style of whiteness would go over as well today, since UM has a fairly diverse student body.

I was in an SAE chapter in New York — we had more ethnically and racially diverse brothers than any other fraternity on campus. So, I hope your statement isn't a blanket one. I cannot speak for some of the chapters down south, but as a whole, just because you are in SAE doesn't mean you are a racist.

Leaks everywhere? Where?

Ahh the irony

I'm listening...

Dee is basically saying your going through his pain of trying to share info with us only to get tag teamed on by everyone calling him a fake insider.

Advertisement
These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

SAE is one of the more racist white fraternities. It's not "quite" as Confederate southern as Kappa Alpha Order, but they are consistently blindingly white, just check out the composite pictures. At UM, in the 1980s and 1990s, I do not remember them pledging or initiating a single black member. They were known for wearing Oxford shirts and ties along with khaki shorts and deck shoes. They lost their house at UM, not sure if they have made any attempts to recharter, but I doubt that their style of whiteness would go over as well today, since UM has a fairly diverse student body.

I was in an SAE chapter in New York — we had more ethnically and racially diverse brothers than any other fraternity on campus. So, I hope your statement isn't a blanket one. I cannot speak for some of the chapters down south, but as a whole, just because you are in SAE doesn't mean you are a racist.
For sure, but at UGA if you are in SAE or Sigma N(azi)u or K (KK) A you are probably racist. Just the way it is. Sucks. but it's the truth.

Every Crootin vet knows that since this thread hasn’t hit 50 pages yet.they all coming.

Just wait till the next piece of news comes out (good or bad). That will quickly add at least 15 pages to this bad boy unless a new thread is started.

i think kirby smarts sister is married to a black man

Ahh the irony

You’ll have to explain it to me. I’m slow as fūck today for some reason.

He is calling Coach Macho Macho Man girl-shouldered

Nah. Im just saying hes one of the people who takes issue with me on a semi regular basis. Yet all im doing is saying whats come across me. If ever its just an opinion based on what ive heard i say this is an opinion. Yet im attacked on a regular. People here what they want to.

I don't take issue with anybody on here that doesn't take issue with me first.
I don't know what you're talking about.

The irony... cause Dee has the softest shoulders on here

Advertisement
I can’t hold talking bad about golden against anyone, but if Rump is hurting us then he needs to go. As thethis AH school, if we get none of these four, it is sounding like U school a few years ago. If any HS down here just never sends us kid then I suggest a scorch earth tactic. Since they don’t wants kids to come here, then make it known the NO kid that plays there will ever get a offer from The U. Might not matter immediately but it will hurt THIER recruiting the upcoming years.

Our offer has value and we should deny it to the school. Bleed the talent away from them before it gets there. Not visit to school or to our campus. Treat them and theirs like lepers. Make parents of 8th graders think twice about sending their kids there. We lose nothing because we get not kids from them. Mark should not throw our goods before swine.

Just wait till the next piece of news comes out (good or bad). That will quickly add at least 15 pages to this bad boy unless a new thread is started.

If it’s concerning TC you already know there’s just gonna be another thread

I can’t hold talking bad about golden against anyone, but if Rump is hurting us then he needs to go. As thethis AH school, if we get none of these four, it is sounding like U school a few years ago. If any HS down here just never sends us kid then I suggest a scorch earth tactic. Since they don’t wants kids to come here, then make it known the NO kid that plays there will ever get a offer from The U. Might not matter immediately but it will hurt THIER recruiting the upcoming years.

Our offer has value and we should deny it to the school. Bleed the talent away from them before it gets there. Not visit to school or to our campus. Treat them and theirs like lepers. Make parents of 8th graders think twice about sending their kids there. We lose nothing because we get not kids from them. Mark should not throw our goods before swine.

These moves never work. And stuff like that is what lead to Randy and golden breaking ties with the community and is why we lost elite kids. We have to continue to build relationships in the community so that there is pressure for kids to stay. Not make is easier to walk away.

Advertisement

Agree not all racist but some.....

https://youtu.be/nU-ZbjB00k8

We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

We will settle for the Bethels of the world, once again. Because we’re Miami.

On a board filled with pvssy comments, this is the most pvssy comment I've ever heard. Go root for bama.

Like I said earlier - a lot of sit to **** Canes fans come out this time of the year...

These moves never work. And stuff like that is what lead to Randy and golden breaking ties with the community and is why we lost elite kids. We have to continue to build relationships in the community so that there is pressure for kids to stay. Not make is easier to walk away.

This is about a schools administration. I understand what you are talking about, but Randy was more about only offering to the schools HE liked. Golden wanted a Midwest type team and local kids don’t fit that mold much. If Nesta come here, forget everything I said. Then it is about certain kids, but if we loss him too, then I wonder. The same coach that took Sony from AH can’t get a kid out of AH, then something is wrong. The community should be on our side in this. If school is selling thier kids off away from the community, that is the enemy, not Miami.

I am not one to pressure the kids. They have their right to go where they want. But putting pressure on a HS that never lets a kid get to the U, that is different. Parents stop sending kids to AH and things will change fast. Is AH in the community you speak of? I don’t live in broward anymore but I don’t remember seeing it on 441 or anywhere east of that. Hey, it is great if kids get a chance to to go to a private school with tutition that looks like The U, but don’t play community card when that school is sending our kids anywhere but the closest great university.

This is the perfect situation for both to want to play under...

Michael Jackson starting with Jhavonte Dean as the back up on one side. And Campbell or Surtain starting with the other rotating equally behind him. If MJ gets injured both start. And in 2019 both start the rest of their college careers for the home team.

Regardless the news regarding Young makes it now very important that we atleast get one of the two... and I don't care which one at this point I'll be just as happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back