Lane Thread

Also guys miami is not in the runnihg for rudolph that is a fsu,uf,bama battle the ship sailed for him when he decommited.

Based off what exactly?

It's been reported we aren't even in his top 4....doesn't mention us anymore.

Just to put this Lane, Rudolph, Dixon stuff in perspective.....at this time last year nobody thought we were even recruiting Coley. It will play out. Win 10 games and you'll see....

Advertisement
LOL. Ermon says that he wants to commit so the stress will be over before the season starts, but his recruitment isn't over and he'll take all his visits to see what other schools have.

This kid is a beast. He and Cook were the 2 I wanted most this year from Dade and I'm not writing either of them off until NSD.

I won't be mad about Dixon, Langham, Yearby and Powell (SARCASM, great pulls regardless) but if we can add those 2 then this offense will be on another level for a few years. Especially because I believe Kaaya is the truth and these OLinemen are just pouring in.

Also guys miami is not in the runnihg for rudolph that is a fsu,uf,bama battle the ship sailed for him when he decommited.

Based off what exactly?

It's been reported we aren't even in his top 4....doesn't mention us anymore.

Just to put this Lane, Rudolph, Dixon stuff in perspective.....at this time last year nobody thought we were even recruiting Coley. It will play out. Win 10 games and you'll see....

I dont think Rudolph commits till after January honestly. He was a underrated 3* who some thought was a cb then busted his *** big time to be in some eyes a high 4* wr who everybody wants so he will take his time. Right now I dont think his top matters but his top in december will

Advertisement
dammit mane so we're going to lose Sony and Lane... last recruiting class we lost the best running back and linebacker... dammit mane..

dammit mane so we're going to lose Sony and Lane... last recruiting class we lost the best running back and linebacker... dammit mane..

The word " BEST" can be misinterpret bra. Please dont tell me you are a star ***** like me.... ? Anyhow, LANE and Sony are the not the best players in their bracket.. Just saying. Yearby,Cook and Dixon might want to have a word with you.

Advertisement

You can't lose what you never had! Just concentrate on what we have and realize that we have a team that can be in the NC playoff in 2014 & 2015.

This kid is a beast. He and Cook were the 2 I wanted most this year from Dade and I'm not writing either of them off until NSD.

I won't be mad about Dixon, Langham, Yearby and Powell (SARCASM, great pulls regardless) but if we can add those 2 then this offense will be on another level for a few years. Especially because I believe Kaaya is the truth and these OLinemen are just pouring in.

Look I get it that Cook and Lane are beasts but you are also making the mistake of putting guys on these pedestals when we haven't even seen any high school football from senior seasons.

Golden and staff have proven they are relentless and resilient. Guys like Langham and Dixon, or Yearby.....or whomever we land aren't "consolation prizes" certainly not before they have collectively played as seniors.

Look I get it that Cook and Lane are beasts but you are also making the mistake of putting guys on these pedestals when we haven't even seen any high school football from senior seasons.

Golden and staff have proven they are relentless and resilient. Guys like Langham and Dixon, or Yearby.....or whomever we land aren't "consolation prizes" certainly not before they have collectively played as seniors.

i agree with this. Senior season hasn't even started yet. Some kids get so hyped up about recruiting and end up not working as hard and dropping off. This happens at college level as well

We have a great class that our coaches can work with I am content

Advertisement
I used to say this as a jilted lover and to perk myself up a bit, now I say it with the utmost pride and sincerity...

...Get down with us, or get BEAT down by us.

Your choice.

Advertisement
Man f**k that al going to let lane and lammons come to the bbq on sunday eating big *** samiches and **** and then commit to ufag the next day he need to tell them boys not to show or e.sutlles will be happy to go across yo head.

Did you guys see Sonny? That man needs to eat and if a rat or two comes along ......

I do not consider them consolation prizes, they are great players. I just see Cook and keep thinking Spiller, and Lane and think AJ Green. Last year I was upset we didn't get Thomas but that didn't diminish what I think Grace is. To get back on top we need to keep all of these guys home and I think Golden will do that.

I also believe once Lane and Cook see this offense this year they will want in.

Advertisement
Back