Lane Thread

Advertisement
With the sorry qb he has and the sorry *** team he's on I could see the frustration

You think his qb is sorry? What the world.....

Have you seen the qb this season? He's thrown terribly every time I seen

lol Yeah I've seen the kid play, have you? He's one of the best qbs in sfl as an underclassmen what are you talking about.

Every time I seen him play this year he's looked bad and I saw him vs Central and Uschool. Alexander isn't a bad qb like Lane isn't a bad wr but it seems nobody is on target this year

With the sorry qb he has and the sorry *** team he's on I could see the frustration

You think his qb is sorry? What the world.....

Have you seen the qb this season? He's thrown terribly every time I seen

lol Yeah I've seen the kid play, have you? He's one of the best qbs in sfl as an underclassmen what are you talking about.

Every time I seen him play this year he's looked bad and I saw him vs Central and Uschool. Alexander isn't a bad qb like Lane isn't a bad wr but it seems nobody is on target this year

so you saw him against two of the best teams in the country and Homestead's entire team looked booty smh. In Homesteads five games not played against Central and Uschool kid is 49-80/1085/14/1. Yeah thats not a sorry HS qb.

Ermon Lane is having a rough year. I defended him but he's proving the people who questioned his attitude right.

This could be a Denzel Perryman situation. DP didn't look all that interested in his senior year, but once he got to the next level he responded. Lane has lost a lot of games at Homestead and I bet he's frustrated.

Advertisement
I am sure it is frustrating to be labeled the best WR in the nation and then come out and have a senior year like this. His team sucks and his stats so far are not on par. But there is not excuse to go 3 games with NO catches. That is pathetic. This is the same kid that just last year got a ball on 2-3 cats against MNW! He needs to get his head back in the game.

BTW, I still want him. Would be ecstatic if he flipped. I think playin' with Coley will force him to realize his potential. That competitive nature will surface when Coley is ballin' all over the field.

Ehhh I think his team is what they were expected to be. Obviously as a competitor you don't want to concede to anyone but I doubt anyone really expected them to win their district. Right now even with that inexcusable loss to Norland they control their own destiny and if they win their last two district games they should get the runner up playoff spot that they were expected to get. They play the winner from district 15 who they should beat imo and will get bounced by Central in the second round. Obviously that's not a great season but not a bad one by any means. He just needs to chill. Teams still key on him and instead of his qb forcing passes to him in between double coverage he's going to the other players. Nothing wrong with that but Lane isn't getting the opportunity to out athlete guys now, so he needs to keep his head straight, relax, and keep working to improve his game. If anything hopefully this is showing him being the "man" isn't always the best thing and he may want to be a part of a team where teams are just as scared of the guy on the other side of the field from him and can't just focus on stopping him.

The only game I saw of Lane he was jogging around the field, not blocking, and walking back to the LOS while a play was still finishing.

His attitude is pretty terrible.

Advertisement
Ermon Lane is having a rough year. I defended him but he's proving the people who questioned his attitude right.

This could be a Denzel Perryman situation. DP didn't look all that interested in his senior year, but once he got to the next level he responded. Lane has lost a lot of games at Homestead and I bet he's frustrated.

Or he's just an overrated player with a shtty attitude.

Or he's just an overrated player with a shtty attitude.

Fred Rouse like

Advertisement
Ppl keep making excuses for Lane saying his QB isnt good and his team isnt good.... lol i find that excuse hard to accept when two other receivers on that team seem to get targeted more and dont have a problem making plays.

Ermon Lane cant get separation from anyone, and no one is scared of him, and as soon as he gets punched in the mouth he goes into a shell and quits.

He got separation last years 30 some catches for 900yards or some ****. Played great at the opening and during summer 7 on 7s. Its not like he recently been discovered and now people are scheming for him. IDK what the problem is but its not lack of talent.

Advertisement
He got separation last years 30 some catches for 900yards or some ****. Played great at the opening and during summer 7 on 7s. Its not like he recently been discovered and now people are scheming for him. IDK what the problem is but its not lack of talent.

Yeah last year he had reached his potential obviously..... other guys were still developing, this year seems like the field has caught up w/ your boy Ermon and its showing, like i said he's not even the #2 go to receiver on his team this year.

UGa got the better Homestead receiver committed w/ the most upside.... Gilbert Johnson

Sounds to me like Lane is taking the Jadeveon Clowney route.

He might be taking the typical Univ. of Texas recruit route--peak as a junior in HS and never really get any better. Either that, or he's got all the ability that you guys think he does, but he's a lazy ******* who simply isn't interested in playing well.

Advertisement
Back