Lane Thread

This kid is a beast. He and Cook were the 2 I wanted most this year from Dade and I'm not writing either of them off until NSD.

I won't be mad about Dixon, Langham, Yearby and Powell (SARCASM, great pulls regardless) but if we can add those 2 then this offense will be on another level for a few years. Especially because I believe Kaaya is the truth and these OLinemen are just pouring in.

Look I get it that Cook and Lane are beasts but you are also making the mistake of putting guys on these pedestals when we haven't even seen any high school football from senior seasons.

Golden and staff have proven they are relentless and resilient. Guys like Langham and Dixon, or Yearby.....or whomever we land aren't "consolation prizes" certainly not before they have collectively played as seniors.

I do not consider them consolation prizes, they are great players. I just see Cook and keep thinking Spiller, and Lane and think AJ Green. Last year I was upset we didn't get Thomas but that didn't diminish what I think Grace is. To get back on top we need to keep all of these guys home and I think Golden will do that.

I also believe once Lane and Cook see this offense this year they will want in.

If you're seeing AJ Green when you see Hegemon Lane, then you need your eyes checked, boss.

Advertisement
Chris Green ‏@cgreensdnl 4m
Oh my If my eyes do not deceive me Ermon Lane has just been ejected for throwing a punch after the play!

hmmmm

Still want him.

*waits for everyone to be up and arms and say they don't won't someone that's selfish/character concerns*

He will fit right in with the other Goons

189.jpg

Still want him. He is a good player and with the right coaching staff he can eliminate some of the attitude issues he has.

Advertisement
Chris Green ‏@cgreensdnl 46m
Touchdown #Homestead as Lane makes a 1 handed catch in the endzone! 7-0 Broncos with 3:18 left in the first.

Lane was ejected for throwing punch at a down player, argued he was going for the ball. @SFHSSports @FlaHSFootball @FLgridironpreps @bleechr

Advertisement
Chris Green ‏@cgreensdnl 46m
Touchdown #Homestead as Lane makes a 1 handed catch in the endzone! 7-0 Broncos with 3:18 left in the first.

Lane was ejected for throwing punch at a down player, argued he was going for the ball. @SFHSSports @FlaHSFootball @FLgridironpreps @bleechr

Jeez, going for the strip? He couldn't come up with something better?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe they kicked him out because he actually caught a td, thought it must be an imposter.

Still want him.

*waits for everyone to be up and arms and say they don't won't someone that's selfish/character concerns*

you only want him b/c he's from florida..... he's overrated and the comparisons between him and Stacy Coley like they have a comparable talent level is a joke.

Still want him.

you only want him b/c he's from florida..... he's overrated and the comparisons between him and Stacy Coley like they have a comparable talent level is a joke.

Don't like Terry McCray and he is from South Florida. I bet if I look hard enough there will be a post with you slurpin on Lane.

Advertisement
Still want him.

Don't like Terry McCray and he is from South Florida. I bet if I look hard enough there will be a post with you slurpin on Lane.

please look

lol his junior year I believed the hype, from watching highlights and listening to SFL guys on here talk up Lane saying he was comparable to Julio Jones lol wow..... but after seeing how average he looks in real life from a size and talent stand point i quickly changed my opinion....

D. Langham could be better then Lane from what i've seen.... He's overrated and you're on his nuts just b/c he's a SFL guy that you've been cheerleading for so long.

Still want him.

please look

lol his junior year I believed the hype, from watching highlights and listening to SFL guys on here talk up Lane saying he was comparable to Julio Jones lol wow..... but after seeing how average he looks in real life from a size and talent stand point i quickly changed my opinion....

D. Langham could be better then Lane from what i've seen.... He's overrated and you're on his nuts just b/c he's a SFL guy that you've been cheerleading for so long.

D. Langham looks really good and looks the part! he is going to be dangerous! His body frame reminds me of last years Treadwell from Ole Miss. I'm telling you know and everybody on this message board get ready for him! jump on the bandwagon now!

Advertisement
Back