Visits July 27, 2024 Canes Cookout/Pool Party Visitors

Maybe it's me but a kid who goes to a recruiting event and spends the time on his phone instead of interacting with the coaches and other recruits, is not serious about that program. Even worse, he WAS interacting with a coach and STILL had his head in his phone...

I just don't get it....

Kids live in their phones. Have you been out in public in the last 5 years. Kids, adults and **** near 90% of ppl can’t put their phones down for more than 5 minutes. They use their phones while driving, walking down the street, while on shift at their jobs. It’s a problem. It’s an addiction and mental health disorder most of the world now has unfortunately

Advertisement
Maybe it's me but a kid who goes to a recruiting event and spends the time on his phone instead of interacting with the coaches and other recruits, is not serious about that program. Even worse, he WAS interacting with a coach and STILL had his head in his phone...

I just don't get it....
Couldn’t agree more… it’s disrespectful af.

If I was a coach and had a kid w his nose in his phone while I tried to talk to him, I’d tell him to get the **** out. Unless his mom was real hot or something, obviously.

Kids live in their phones. Have you been out in public in the last 5 years. Kids, adults and **** near 90% of ppl can’t put their phones down for more than 5 minutes. They use their phones while driving, walking down the street, while on shift at their jobs. It’s a problem. It’s an addiction and mental health disorder most of the world now has unfortunately
That’s true but very few workplaces exist where the boss isn’t going to expect you to look up when being spoken to.

I just don't get it....
I’m lost, who was interacting with a coach with their head in their phone? Or is this just old men yelling about kids now.

Nvm just saw the pic with KB in the other thread.

Advertisement

I just don't get it....
Where is the pictures of him interacting with a coach and on his phone?

That’s true but very few workplaces exist where the boss isn’t going to expect you to look up when being spoken to.

So coaches at a BBQ are his bosses?

It’s not the same on any level. If he is on his phone when they are in serious talks in an office setting or breaking down film then it might matter. Y’all are reading into it a little too much.

Yeah it’s certainly not just kids

People on the phone while their little kids running off in a parking lot is pretty common site

Advertisement
Yeah it’s certainly not just kids

People on the phone while their little kids running off in a parking lot is pretty common site
Or adults walking straight in to traffic while their nose is in their phone.

Or mFers aimlessly wandering through a busy airport without a care about the people having to dodge around them.

Or every mfer on this site with thousands of posts, in their phone while their family is out to dinner.

I just don't get it....
Man, you got 24k posts since 2018.

Safe to say your head is in your phone quite a bit, no?

This guy is going to suck *** in college.

Kid wants to be a celebrity more than he wants to be a football player.

Whoever pays him any kind of substantial NIL is going to regret it.
I respectfully disagree. The young man works hard and knows how to leverage his brand. He can pretty much pick his destination.

Advertisement

Or mFers aimlessly wandering through a busy airport without a care about the people having to dodge around them.

Or every mfer on this site with thousands of posts, in their phone while their family is out to dinner.
Yeah context is key

If a kid (or an adult) is building their brand it’s gonna be on the phone. No big deal.

Now if Mario has him in his office trying to walk him through his UM plan and he’s on his phone instead of listening….well that’s different

Advertisement
This guy is going to suck *** in college.

Kid wants to be a celebrity more than he wants to be a football player.

Whoever pays him any kind of substantial NIL is going to regret it.

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

It's F-ing EVERYWHERE, and makes me cringe. I watched them at Publix the other day (stockers, Deli personel, Managers, etc...) and couldnt even look up from what they were doing. Nothing but a bunch of Zombies.

Random thought but:

How come we never see pictures of the food? We see kids take pics of their food at other programs but never here. I am genuinly curious if the food is all around the same slop they serve everywhere else ala michigan or if some schools really go all out on the food lol.

Advertisement
Back