Visits July 27, 2024 Canes Cookout/Pool Party Visitors

Advertisement
This turncoat. I hate Miami has to let these dudes on campus because how entrenched they are in 7v7.

View attachment 296281
1000021515.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is going to suck *** in college.

Kid wants to be a celebrity more than he wants to be a football player.

Whoever pays him any kind of substantial NIL is going to regret it.

Well, lol.
Idk if we get him, but sounds like we are throwing the bank at him. I kinda agree though, not to sound like the “get off my lawn” guy but I def get diva vibes. I have to remember these are 17-18 year old kids though.

As far as the player, I think he is another high floor kid who is extremely polished and ready day 1. IMO though, he is a clear step down from a physical talent standpoint than JS or Hykeem in years past. Good player though, but would be surprised if he isn’t flirting with portal after a year if he doesn’t play a ton year 1 wherever he signs.

Advertisement
This guy is going to suck *** in college.

Kid wants to be a celebrity more than he wants to be a football player.

Whoever pays him any kind of substantial NIL is going to regret it.
Is he even fast? Can he get separation? Haven’t seen his highlights.

Advertisement
Maybe it's me but a kid who goes to a recruiting event and spends the time on his phone instead of interacting with the coaches and other recruits, is not serious about that program. Even worse, he WAS interacting with a coach and STILL had his head in his phone...

I just don't get it....

Maybe it's me but a kid who goes to a recruiting event and spends the time on his phone instead of interacting with the coaches and other recruits, is not serious about that program. Even worse, he WAS interacting with a coach and STILL had his head in his phone...

I just don't get it....
Is a little weird. But kids these days are a little different. But the jewelry he’s wearing and the NIL claims are a little out there

Advertisement
Back