JG haters reveal yourself again

We didn't recruit Jeff George. We entertained him transferring to us and his old boy told us he wanted an entire floor of dorms to himself. Needless to say we never called back.

Oh, I'm aware. He visited campus, back then I'd call that recruiting. We were definitely interested. There wasn't such a differential between HS and transfers back then, and transfers were a lot less common.

But, yeah, he wanted a LOT of special treatment...bizarre.

Advertisement
14dad98fe5a80e9d99c1a20f7f5ed0e8b62d6dbcc483e456bfc18651e0895236.jpg

Advertisement
Oh, I'm aware. He visited campus, back then I'd call that recruiting. We were definitely interested. There wasn't such a differential between HS and transfers back then, and transfers were a lot less common.

But, yeah, he wanted a LOT of special treatment...bizarre.
Buddy was DEFINITELY a character. Forte was only dude I can think of who was equally as douche baggie. Those two should've been roommates all on their own floor.

Buddy was DEFINITELY a character. Forte was only dude I can think of who was equally as douche baggie. Those two should've been roommates all on their own floor.

Holy ****...can you imagine giving them the entire 7th floor in Mahoney or Pearson? Fortay could have been on one of the doubles hallways and George could have been on the other doubles hallway...and then they could have used the singles hallway for study rooms...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back