JG haters reveal yourself again

Advertisement
Whatever you say Snoop Dogg
Confused Little Girl GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good talent. No denying that. Absolute headcase that put us in terrible situations at least 3 times because he's too emotional.

I'd almost put money on it that he will put us in another bad situation or cost us a game in 2024 with those antics and you'll have people on here, myself included, in the heat of the moment wishing he got the boot. Unless he has matured exponentially.

That being said.. he'll probably win us a game or 2 with his playmaking ability.

Right now.. clear minded and no grudge on his antics.. glad to have him on the squad.

Advertisement
I didn’t see the date and honestly thought this was gonna be about Jake Garcia the savior from Cali/Georgia. What a relief to know we weren't rehashing those glorious evals. Elite, elite, elite…something like that. Off to the bar. Cheers!

Go Canes!

there were fans on here wanting him off the team lmao. crazy world

You know where I stand. I expressed my thoughts via DM.

If Jacolby stays focused, I am 1000% in support of him growing and contributing to the team.

PS, Daytona cops SUUUUUUUCK. In my personal experience.

Advertisement
Are you just making up stuff now?
I’ll be man enough to admit I wanted him to hit the portal after last year. Like I’ve said the talent is there but the idiotic penalties are too much. We will see if he’s matured.

Advertisement
Back