JG haters reveal yourself again

Jorge Gaitan, #37, greatest onside kick i. school history against the noles is 98?

Nothing but love here.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement

The most entertaining receiver we’ve had since Roscoe Parrish. His ability to track the ball is incredible he literally decelerated and accelerated in a split second against FSU to keep cypress on his hip. His RAC got dudes whiffing and diving out of bounds. He showed up big time against our best competition. I can’t wait to see him with Cam this year.

Advertisement
Warning Jeff Goldblum GIF by MOODMAN

The most entertaining receiver we’ve had since Roscoe Parrish. His ability to track the ball is incredible he literally decelerated and accelerated in a split second against FSU to keep cypress on his hip. His RAC got dudes whiffing and diving out of bounds. He showed up big time against our best competition. I can’t wait to see him with Cam this year.

What? Our most entertaining since Roscoe…..where am I???

Advertisement
So saying he takes bad penalties makes you a hater? Is it true or untrue he has is the point. Super fans be soft sometimes man. And if they suggest he left it was valid based off logical reasons, that ain’t hating bruh.

Advertisement
He does any **** like what he did last year - especially to end the season - and I'll be hating on him lol.
He's a good WR. But he's not like a special talent or something where him getting a personal foul and trying to talk **** to CBs after every play is something you just have to put up with...
A stupid mistake can change a game. He's got to be smarter this year. I think/hope he will be of course.

I want everybody on the team to do well. He’s been here several years and has made more losing plays than winning plays but I’d love that to change.

Advertisement
All the people that were hating on him and wanting him off the team. Here is a thread for all of you to reveal yourselves again.
For the 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th time......Jake Garcia has proven time and time again that he isn't a P4 level starting quarterback!!!! How many times must it be repeated to you before you get it through your thick head??????? He's never coming back so get off of it already!!!

Present. No doubt he has skill…..that was never in question. He’s just a ******* idiot on the field and hurt the team multiple times in his career with the bonehead penalties.
*and off the field

Let's not pretend he wouldn't be off the team if he wasn't as talented as he is.

But hey, it's one more year of his and then we'll be confused about him not being drafted until the 7th round and then hear about "character concerns" later on.

Advertisement
Back