JG haters reveal yourself again

Advertisement
Just to decipher, I’m guessing OP is referring to Ward’s comments about having the best rapport with JG and that he’s due for a big season. Or it could be about JG Wentworth. Who knows.

I been driving the jacolby bandwagon but this is a stupid post lol games still gotta be played..And im pretty sure nobody really hates him our fans just want him to be better
I think it’s only like 2-3 people they just make sure they let you know every time his name is mentioned

Advertisement
Present. No doubt he has skill…..that was never in question. He’s just a ******* idiot on the field and hurt the team multiple times in his career with the bonehead penalties.
What did he do that hasn't been done by past receivers that played here did not do 10x's over? Kid has some dawg and some attitude in him.....and that is what we need more of. Penalties be ****!!

Advertisement
All the people that were hating on him and wanting him off the team. Here is a thread for all of you to reveal yourselves again.
how about he just keeps his head in the game and stops the bone headed stuff? THere's no debate he has talent. The question is does he want to be great enough or only when it's easy???

My biggest issue with him is and always has been costly mistakes at bad times and consistency. I like him to have a big year stat wise but is he going to continue to do dumb stuff on the field that puts us in a bad position? If so, he's going to continue to get criticized.

What did he do that hasn't been done by past receivers that played here did not do 10x's over? Kid has some dawg and some attitude in him.....and that is what we need more of. Penalties be ****!!
Lol ok buddy take your Canes shades off on this one. Almost everyone on here is saying the same exact thing.

Advertisement
I been driving the jacolby bandwagon but this is a stupid post lol games still gotta be played..And im pretty sure nobody really hates him our fans just want him to be better
I don't know who's been driving the bandwagon, but if I'm gonna get some heat for when he's been bad, I'll ride shotgun on the bandwagon when he produces. I've maintained throughout (even when Gattis was absolutely crapping on our WRs and media was following) that I think he's very talented and now a great complement to Sam Brown. Very different, but complementary skill sets and attributes. Excited to see the results, assuming they allow Cam Ward to do his thing.

Lol ok buddy take your Canes shades off on this one. Almost everyone on here is saying the same exact thing.
So you want me to say what everyone else is saying, because why? I'm a grown man with my own thoughts. This is a public social fourm that I hope want people with different mindsets to give their own OPINIONS!!

Advertisement
So you want me to say what everyone else is saying, because why? I'm a grown man with my own thoughts. This is a public social fourm that I hope want people with different mindsets to give their own OPINIONS!!
There’s no doubt he has talent but his dumbass penalties need to end. Just like James Williams did here. If you can’t see that then idk what to tell you.

There’s no doubt he has talent but his dumbass penalties need to end. Just like James Williams did here. If you can’t see that then idk what to tell you.
Your first mistake was you can't tell me **** homie. Secondly you ain't got to agree with me, you can just choose to ignore me...."I said what I said!!"

He has elite football speed. Has a gear we've rarely seen from our WRs in the last decade. He'll be fine.

Advertisement
Back